Won't be alone this Valentine ( Chapter 1 )

It's valentine's week ongoing.. every year there is a huge party on valentine's day where young lovers get drunk, play games and spend the whole night in each other's arms.. a lot of lovers only meet on this night to have fun and enjoy themselves but there are also a lot lovers who truly adore and value this day as a love day.

Valentine is all about love but does one particular day is enough to celebrate it? Is it enough to show your love and affection towards your lover? No, when you truly love someone your whole life isn't enough to express that feeling but not everyone understands this and this generation has young and more warm blood in their veins who wants to live only in the present life and have fun but there are still a few youngers who want to cherish this day and truly meant it for their love and ahead lives and love promises.

Alec Lightwood, a young and handsome boy who just turned 17 and this is his last year in highschool.. he was just 13 when he came to know that he is gay.. his family accepted him pretty easily but he never found anyone interesting.. he liked a few boys but he wasn't affectionate.. he is one of those people who believe in true love and destiny..for him love isn't fun..it's an emotion and feeling which carry you long way.

He was 15 when he lost his father due to cancer.. Alec is the eldest son of the family.. he has a little sister who is 16 years old and a 10 years old little brother.. his first priority is to take care of the whole family just like his dad used to do.. his mother is a proud mom to have such a sensible and responsible son.. Izzy is carefree and independent who loves to live on her rules that's why Alec is always concerned about his sister.

Alec has learnt one thing from their parents that true love is a big responsibility.. If you love someone then make sure you spend every moment with them till your last breath and that thing gets in his head.. he never hooks-up with anyone or flirts with anyone.. he has decided that if he ever truly feels something for someone then he will go with it.

There is the best thing in Lightwood family that those siblings share very special bond.. always stand by each other's side and support each other.. although Izzy is reckless still she is always a mom when it comes to her brothers.. for them they are each other's lives and they never let anything or anyone come between them.

Every year is the same for Alec.. Everyone has a party on Valentine's Day and Alec scrolls his phone, watches Netflix and sleeps like a dead man, at least that's how he spends his valentine's day.

Last year for the first time he thought, "Why doesn't he have anyone to call his? Why hasn't he found his true mate? At least with whom his vibes can match or at least whom he wants to call his. "

Of course boys have approached him but as he never felt that connection with anyone, he gently makes excuses every time.. he doesn't want to jump in a thing where he can't find affection or where his vibes don't match with anyone and he definitely doesn't want hookups.

It's hard to ignore Alec Lightwood if you are gay or bi.. his beauty is beyond words.. raven black curly hair, honey green hazel eyes, pale skin and defined each and every bone and muscles.. and his smile is most precious thing in his entire body which he offers rarely, maybe only to his family and friends.

His eyes always shine with happiness whenever he sees his family and friends.. his best friend Jace too along with his tiny little girlfriend and his girlfriend's best friend...they make a little family too and Alec gets annoyed by them but still loves this other family.. after his family Jace is everything to him.. Jace has always stood by his side in his toughest time.. he isn't just a friend but he is a brother to Alec.

Alec is reading a book in the library, no, actually he is diverting his mind from something or someone, someone that is running through his mind 24/7 nowadays.