Sick- Inumaki X Itadori

Trigger Warning: vomit

Today was a sparring day, one of the most exhausting times of the school day. The first and 2 years were meeting up ready to relieve their assignments from gojo.

As they were standing in the field waiting for their (as always) late teacher, toge was standing stiffly, his feet shifting his weight from one to the other.

Truthfully, toge woke up not feeling his best. He had a throbbing headache and a tight queasy stomach that didn't seem to go away no matter what he did.

He drank some water and took some antacid tablets before heading off to school refusing to call in sick knowing gojo wouldn't let him off easy.

Now he was regretting his decision as the hot afternoon sun beamed down on his already hot and sweaty body, his high collar not doing anything to help either.

Panda had glanced over noting that toge seemed spaced out, maybe even a little paler than usual.

He tapped his shoulder getting the boys attention.

"Toge, are you okay?"

Toge flashed his dull lilac eyes.

"Salmon." (I'm fine.)

Panda didn't believe him but decided not to press the boy and nodded.

Finally gojo arrived with his loud cheerful smile and extravagant hand movements.

"Good afternoon my precious students! Are you ready to fight each other?"

The class rolled their eyes but answered with an enthusiastic yes.

"Okay partner sparring today. Megumi with Panda, nobara with maki and yuji with toge!"

They nodded and joined their partners.

"Go all out today just please try to keep injuries to a minimum, oh and don't kill each other."

Gojo chuckled before he sat down on the bench to watch the children fight.

Yuji smiled as he started getting into position watching toge slowly get into his.

"Oye inumaki-senpai, be prepared I don't plan on going easy on you!" Yuji bantered.

Toge gave a subtle nod.
"Mustard leaf.." (bring it) he said quietly.

Yuji noticed the swaying of toges feet and the tiredness in his eyes but he heard gojo tell them to start and launched into action.

He lunged at the older punching him in the chest sending him back a few feet.

He was surprised toge didn't even try to dodge his attack. He looked over seeing toges eyes unfocused his skin pale.

"Eh? Inumaki senpai?"

Suddenly toge jumped at him using all the strength he could muster to hit yuji a few feet back.
Yuji barely felt any force but he could see that toge was using all his energy to try and win this fight.

Yuji cocked his brow as he watched the older seeing him becoming increasingly weak.

"Hey, inumaki senpai are you okay?"

"B..Bonito flakes... (yeah, I'm fine.)"  he huffed like he was trying to catch his breath.

Yuji wasn't super close with the boy so he decided against prying into him and focused on the match.

He summoned a bit of cursed energy, his hand surrounded by the light blue flames before sprinting at the boy and slamming his hand into toge which sent the boy violently into the ground.