𝟹

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
_____________________________________

ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit!

Three pairs of feet bolt down the winding alleyways in a jagged fashion, two snatchers falling behind the speeding girl with her arms full of dirty money they had made during their rounds that morning. Her feet fly past surrounding rubble and carry her a few meters ahead of the enraged men, cursing and screaming death threats at her back while she ran for her life.

Sprinting past bystanders who watched with anticipation in the next moments as Celestia came up on a wheeled stand holding heavy pots for sale, ducking through the space and kicking the pots behind her, tripping up one of the snatchers who smacked their head against the ground while the other tried to keep up with her swift pace. "Rot in hell fucker!" She taunted loudly at the man on the floor as she got further and further away from them, a sly smirk gracing her lips and confidence mixing with her love of the chase; although fear was always present for if she failed to get away.

The bag fatigued her arms as she ran, the weight becoming more apparent every second she held the sack making her realise she had to hide soon, using her quick thinking, Celestia turned into an alleyway that led to the morning routine of her pirate partners. She just needs to get on that path and she can name 50 different hiding spots off the top of her head that they would never find her in, the alley leading to the main route coming to a close and her rushed appearance coming into view of the hoard of sea workers.

She didn't notice the two boys she was hoping to find as she sprinted past, they stopped walking as the wind gushed past them, surprised and curious to why Celestia was in such a hurry. Moments later when the snatcher came into view from the alley, the two boys put together what happened and Gil nonchalantly stuck out his heal just when the snatcher crossed them, the man's foot getting stuck on it and falling face first into the dirt. Harry then forcefully grabbed the man's shoulders and pulled him up, growling in his ear that he wasn't welcome in their territory before shoving him towards the alley way he came, Gil laughing at the man while escorting him out.

Celestia who had checked to see if he was still chasing her witnessed the minor beating of the snatcher and grinned at her successful get away. She turned around with a grin at her earnings and was about to skip back to Hade's man cave but was stopped by Harry calling out to her,

"Oi! Not gettin away that easy Lass, fork it over."

Her shoulders slumped and her grin slipped away, an annoyed glance towards the pirate making him snicker, "For what."

"Savin yer arse, and get some fer Gil too." Harry gave her a toothy smile with his hand palm up expectingly, the girl growling at his expression before begrudgingly sticking her hand into the sack and taking out two coins but making it look as though she had many. Closing up the drawstring and quickly dropping the coins into his hand before bolting away with the rest, her amused laughter echoing around the market much to Hooks dismay, but even he couldn't help but smile.

-

The doors swung open at Ursula's Chip Shop, the smell of salt mixed horribly with sweat and fatty fried food passed around the room, her presence being announced by the waitress and Captain of the crew.

"Ah so she makes an appearance, heard about your scuffle with the snatcher." Uma leant her hip up against the the scratched wooden table, her arms crossed against her chest and a questioning tone, as if Celestia was the child and Uma was a disapproving mother. "Yeah, got away though."