Part 8

The next day.
Meredith spent the night in ivys bed while she slept on the sofa. Her son had only woken up a few times during the night. Meredith was rocking her son while walking round the kitchen trying to get him to sleep.

"Sleep well?" She turned around a saw Ethan standing there.

"I did thank you. Do you think you could watch him for a while? I normally go out to the meadow and collect some fruits in the morning." She asked shyly.

"Of course. Take your time." She handed him the baby and put her black shoes on.

"Thank you." Meredith grabbed a basket and headed out the door.

To get to the meadow Meredith had to walk past the palace, she walked a bit faster but then someone called out her name.

She turned around a saw Andrew.

"Meredith it's been so long." He placed his hand on her cheek.

"Did you want something your highness?" Andrew looked at her with sad eyes.

"I miss you."

" we weren't good together. Now if you'd excuse I'm busy." She turned around and started walking again.

"At least tell me their name. I'm there father, I deserve to know." Meredith paused and thought if she should tell him or not.

She slowly turned around to face him.
"Tommy." She then turned back and headed for the meadow.

After she collected all the fruits she wanted she headed back to Ethan's house.

"Hey, I'm back." She placed the basket on the side and went over to the table. Ivy was sat at the head of the table rocking Tommy.

"Hey Mer. He's asleep for a while."

"Thank you Ivy." She carefully placed a kiss on her head.

1 year later...

Meredith, Ethan and Ivy were all heading down to their picnic spot. Tommy was running as fast as he could in-front of them, occasionally falling over in the grass.

There favourite thing to do as a family was to go on picnics ,so they decided to make Wednesday there picnic day.

Meredith was leaning against Ethan while watching there kids run around in the grass.

"This is the perfect life." Meredith said while looking up at him.

"It is." He smiled at her and gently kissed her lips.

~The end~

I know this may seem a bit rushed but I have no motivation to write anymore. But I really wanted to finish this story.
I don't know when I'm next going to publish something but maybe if I get an idea I'll do a one shot. :)