Part 6

"Come home with me."

"I-I can't. I promised my father I would look after the house." He took her hand in his and squeezed it.

"We'll meet here everyday at 6am then." Meredith smiled.

"6am. Don't be late." She said giggling.
"I'll see you tomorrow then." Meredith walked off back into her house and Andrea got back on his house.

Meredith and Andrea met up for 4 days ,until Meredith didn't show up one day. Andrea waited and waited everyday for her but nothing.

A month went by and Andrea lost all hope. It was the night of the second ball, he didn't want to talk to anyone.

With 1 hour left of the ball he saw Meredith enter the room. She was wearing a slightly ragged dress and black shoes. He was really happy to finally see her, Meredith saw him and ran over.

"I'm so sorry Andrea." She said with a shaky voice.

He gently pulled her into a hug and she relaxed at his touch.

"Why is everyone looking at me?" Meredith said quietly.

"Because your talking to a prince." He said smiling. Meredith just stood there shocked.

"Your a prince? And why did you never tell me?" She took a step back and looked at him.

"I wanted you to know me as me and not as a prince. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." He gently held her hand.

"Can we talk alone?" She asked shyly.

"Of course, I'll show you my favourite place in the castle." She took his hand and they walked out of the ball room. He took her outside into a secret garden.

"Wow. This place is amazing." She sat down on the swing which was attached to the tree.

"I missed you. I went to our spot everyday at 6 and waited for you." Andrew said with sadness in his voice.

"I'm sorry. It was my step mother and - please let me explain." She said with tears in her eyes. Andrew placed his hand on her cheek and smiled.

"After I went inside after seeing you, my stepmother knew something was up. I- I've been throwing up a lot and she figured it out. I'm pregnant Andrew. A-and then she locked me in the attic. This was the only dress I could find, I just had to come here and tell you." Meredith just looked at him with sad eyes.

"I love you meredith."

Sorry it's been so long 😭 I've just had no motivation to write. Hopefully I'll be back to writing soon!