Part 4

'But she can'

Andrea looked at her sad.

"I have to go now.." she walked towards her horse, but Andrea held her hand.

"I hope to see you again."

"And I you." She got on her horse and rode back home.

After making sure her horse was okay she went inside to finish her chores.

Her step mothers dress:

This dress took Meredith hours to make, she was just hanging it up when the bells went off

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This dress took Meredith hours to make, she was just hanging it up when the bells went off. Living room.

She rushed up their and stood by the door.

"Are our dresses done?" Her stepmother asked.

"Yes stepmother. Their hanging in the basement."

"Well go get them then!" She yelled , making Meredith flinch a little.

She ran back downstairs and grabbed the dresses bringing them into the living room.

Her stepsisters grabbed their dress and twirled around in them.

Day of the ball

Meredith was finishing her chores quickly. She really wanted to go to the ball, she even made herself a dress.

It was around 6pm when she finished

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was around 6pm when she finished. She ran downstairs to put her dress on, keeping her normal black flats on.

Running back up upstairs she stopped at the top of the stairs.

Her stepsisters were looking at her.

"What are you wearing." Her stepmother said while approaching her.

"I-I made it myself, I-it cost you nothing." She stuttered.

"You are not going to the ball!" She grabbed her hand and dragged her to the attic.

"I'll let you out tomorrow!" She slammed the door and locked it.

Meredith ran to the door and tried to open it. She slid down it and stared crying.