Part 3

While out riding she saw another horse that seemed to be alone. Slowly getting off her horse she walked over.

"Hey." She knew they couldn't hear her but she liked to imagine they did. She put her hand near its nose and comforted it.

She was taken back when she heard a male voice.

"What are you doing to my horse." Meredith turned around and was met by a black haired man in riding gear.

"I-I'm sorry, I thought he was lost or injured.." the man cut her off by putting a finger on her lip.

"Don't worry about it, I'm just joking." He removed his finger and put his hand out.

"I'm Andrea." She shook his hand gently.

"Mer." She smiled. The man kept looking at her.

"I'm sorry for staring but your so beautiful." Andrea said while looking into her eyes.

"I- thank you, no one has ever said that to me before.." she blushed.

He put his hand on her cheek.

"May I kiss you?" He whispered.

Meredith was freaking out inside, no one has ever kissed her before. So she just nodded.

He leaned in and kissed her softly, and put his hand on her cheek.

"Your the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." Meredith blushed again hiding her face.

"I'm just a servant girl, no one would want me." She whispered.

"I would." She looked back up at him and just stared.

"Will I see you at the ball?" Meredith's facial expression changed as soon as he said that. She really wanted to go.

"I-I'm not going."

"Oh. Do you not like parties?" He questioned.

"I'm not allowed to go.." she whispered while playing with her fingers.

"Not allowed? Every maiden in the kingdom is invited." He held her hands in his.

"M-my step mother said I couldn't go."

"She can't control what you do Mer."

"But she can."

The aethstetic-