valentines day💌💘

Start from the beginning

Norman bates POV

I was going to my next class as I saw a pretty girl walking hannibal to his class, he was working as a teacher to check up on me.

she looks like a lily flower, so pure, so pretty. I watch her as she turned my way, shyness went over me as I turned my head to the wall as i walked then boom! i falled with my books coming down with me then i heard a soft voice "sorry man I was not looking where I was going!" the girl is talking to me.. she's pretty up close too!

"n-no I'm sorry I was not looking where I was going!" I said as I felt my face heat up.

"its okay man, its not your fault!" she said as she smiled as she picked me up with her hand and picked up my books, putting my hands around them....

 'her hands are so smooth and her pretty eyes I could look at them for hours, days heck even weeks!' I thought as I look at her in the eyes 

"s-sorry i was looking for my next class I'm new here.." I said 'great norman you embarrassed yourself to a girl!' i blushed as i look at the floor.

"oh i can found your class for you." she said as she smirked as she put her hand on her hip.

I was blushing crazy, dirty thoughts were going on 'please kiss me' 'I wonder what you would look like on top of me naked-' my thoughts were interrupted by her saying

"what's your class if you mind asking?" she said tilting her head.

"oh umm i-its 2157" I said as I hand her the paper with it.

she looked at it as she looked back at me as she says

"follow me you have the same class I have right now." she walked and turned her head to me       "Yeah coming?" she said as she waited for me to come with her.

"yeah-h" I said as I jogged to her side as I walked with her

'I wonder what's her name?' I thought as I tap her shoulder, she turned her head and hummed as a 'yes?' "so w-what's your name?" I said as I wait for a anwser.

"y/n." she said as she stopped to a door and opened it there were twenty people in there

some guys, some girls in there desks, there were fooling around, listening to music, reading etc.

I gulped as I walked with y/n in the classroom

she notice how I was nervous "hey its going to be okay?" she said to me to tried to calm me down and it worked I breath in and out She grabbed my hand and pulled me on a chair as I sit down.

Y/n POV

I asked him "what's your name?" "norman, norman bates" he said as he looked around the class. I notice he was looking at the window so i turned my head to the window to see what he was looking at I saw a figure but it was blurry cuz how fast it Disappeared.

'okay was that my mind or was that real?' I thought

norman was about to say something but the teacher came

"okay, okay quiet down guys there's a new student." miss tessa said as she point to norman who was freaking out.

"come here introduce yourself to the class." miss tessa said as she waited as norman walked to the desk and said "h-hi I'm norman bates but call me anything.." he said shyly as he walked back to his chair and sat down.

"okay guys were learning.." miss tessa said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~after class~~~~~~~~~~

"jeez that was boring right norman?" i said as i put my arms up on my neck, yawning sleeply.