Chapter 1

This fic is dedicated to my best friend Yasmin

-----------------------------

Nova Sparks is a strange woman, Sportacus thought to himself. I kind of like weird...

Nova looked out of the window of the bus and sighed, here's to hoping this town will be different. She thought to herself.

"This is the last stop." The bus driver said and she picked up her bags and hopped off.

"Thank you." She bowed to the driver respectfully.

"You sure this is where you were goin?" The driver asked.

Nova cocked her head, "I think so, this is LazyTown yes?" Nova asked.

The driver looked around and lent forward concealing his face, "This just doesn't seem like your kinda town, or anyones kinda town really.." He grimaced.

"I think I'd like to find that out on my own, thank you very much." She said crossing one arm.

"Alright, but don't tell me i didn't warn ya." The driver shrugged and closed the doors driving away.

Nova let out a breath and turned but screamed when she saw a little girl with pink hair smiling up at her. "Hi! I''m Stephanie!" She waved.

Nova clutched at her chest and smiled awkwardly, "Hi, Stephanie" She replied.

"What's your name?" The girl asked.

"...Nova." She responded hesitantly.

"It's nice to meet you Nova! I see you brought luggage!" She commented leaning to the side to look behind the taller woman at the two matching striped bags.

Nova cleared her throat and stepped back a bit uncomfortable, "Uh, yea i did. I'm moving into number 12? O-on park street?" Nova explained.

Stephanie smiled brighter and did a jumping jack, "Oh that's near my uncles house! Come on I'll show you!" Stephanie said grabbing one of Novas bags and attempting to pick it up.

"Wow what is in here a ton of bricks?" Stephanie joked.

Nova flushed embarrassed, "Oh no honey you don't have to do that" Nova cooed reaching for the bag Stephanie was struggling to grasp.

She heard beeping before she saw him. She looked up and a man in a blue jumpsuit was spinning in the air and then landed right beside stephanie. "My crystal was beeping is everything alright?" The man asked, his accent was thicker than the girls.

"Yea just can't seem to pick this darn bag up!" She whined giving up and putting her hands on her hips. The man chuckled and Nova stared at his moustache that vibrated with each ha.

"Maybe you can help! We need to get to number 12!" Stephanie smiled excitedly.

"We?" The man smiled intrigued but his face drooped in surprised when he met eyes with Nova.

She was rosey skinned and freckled with butt length hair that was black as night and startlingly blue eyes that sparkled like a supernova. She wore a form-fitting but comfortable sports bra and leggings with a fluffy aviator jacket over top.

"Oh, hi." He muttered eyes wide.

Nova smiled shrugging, "Hi?".

Stephanie jumped over to Novas side and held her arm which weirded Nova out but she wasn't going to say anything. "She's the one moving to park street!" Stephanie said and Sportacus smiled diplomatically,