"When I think about it what he did wasn't as bad as what Brazil did."

"But it still doesn't make it right! I would have kind of understood if you both worked on one another before y'all gotten back together. Yet, you just took him back and bitch that makes you look dumb and delusional as fuck. He definitely needs to work on himself. 'Cause what if he pulls another I had to break up with you and leave before you could. Then what?"

True sighed playing with her fingers. She knew what Kash was saying was real. What she should have done was told him to get his shit together first. Like deal with his abandonment issues before they gotten back together. And she should have healed properly and completely.

"Huh? Then what? I ignored you because you deserve more and I was mad at you. You don't deserve a lil ass boy, True. Like I stated, I would expect for you to go for someone like my brother or something. If you want to stay with KJ then do that, but I will never like him for what he put you through. You cried and vented your ass off when we first met! I don't want to see you like that again, True."

"I hear you."

"And stop sitting in my driveway for a long period of time. You're being a weirdo, but you can come inside." Kash backed up so True could open the door. True grabbed her phone, and got out the car before following Kash into her two story home.

"I'm just going to break up with him." True spoke softly watching as Kash put Ava down on the couch and put cover over her.

"If that's not what you want to do then don't do it. I'm just informing you on what you need to know. Don't be a delusional ass bitch, True. You deserve more than that, really. I still like you and you still my best bitch. Just don't be acting dumb over these stupid ass niggas. I had to learn that the hard way and so did you. What Brazil put you through?"

True blinked, she tried to keep the tears from falling. Little did she know, she needed this talk. It was clear as day that she was being delusional. She still didn't know why she stooped so low for niggas like that. She knew if her dad didn't do what he did and they still talked and she told him about this, he would be disappointed.

Kash couldn't help but to sigh. She didn't care about True crying because she needed to hear this. She wouldn't and couldn't allow her friend to go through the same hurt she's been through again. True deserved so much more and she wouldn't receive that by getting with niggas who could care less about her feelings.

"What did Brazil put you through?"

"Hell, he did the absolute fucking worst. You right, I do deserve more and I know that I won't receive that from KJ. I just.. I just got back with him for that feeling. It was different but it felt good. And in these past two weeks, everything went away. But I think what I should do is move on from him." True shrugged. She didn't know if what she was saying made any sense.

Kash pulled True in a hug and with that True let everything out. She didn't even know she was holding all of this in. The best thing for her to do was officially let KJ go. Block his number and socia media accounts permanently. And if healing meant blocking Ms.Lorelai and Kova then that's what she was going to do.

"Stop crying— you know what I can't tell you how to feel. You lucky you have a good ass best friend. 'Cause I could have let you go on with your life with him and then watched as y'all broke up. Plus I don't even think he really wanted you back. I feel like he using you." Kash shrugged deciding to be quiet and let her best friend take everything in.