About an hour later, the three of you were at the beach. You were sitting on towels on the sand as you snacked on some fruit, crackers, and cheese that you had brought down from the stocked fridge in the room.

"This is the life," Joseph said as he brought his mixed drink up and took a sip.

"Definitely well deserved," Jamie said before you snacked on an apple piece.

"So, we need to figure out what all we want to do while we are here," you said as you looked over at them through your sunglasses. "I definitely want to do some snorkeling with the fish," you said as you grabbed a strawberry.

"I want to go look for sharks," Joseph said and you started to chuckle.

"I am not going to be the one looking for sharks," you said as you shook your head.

"Mommy! Look! A fishy!" you heard a little girl's voice say and you looked over in her direction.

You saw a little girl with blonde pigtails showing her mom some fish that were in the shallow water. You smiled as you watched the two of them interact together while Jamie and Joseph continued to talk about sharks. 

"What do you think about that, Y/N?" you heard Joseph's voice ask as he brought you out of your thoughts.

"About what?" you asked as you looked over at him.

"You weren't even listening," Joseph said with a chuckle.

"Your brother wants to go down in a cage to look at sharks," Jamie said before he placed a grape in his mouth.

"Absolutely not," you replied as you shook your head. "Have you seen the movie 47 Meters Down? That is definitely not a good idea. I'll just watch from the beach," you added and Jamie nodded his head.

Later that night, you were sitting at a table with Jamie and Joseph while you waited on your food to come. It was a beautiful night and you smiled as you looked around at everything. The food was brought to the table and three of you made small talk amongst each other as you enjoyed everything.

After dinner was over, you wanted to walk along the beach in the moonlight.

"I think I'm going to head to bed. I'm pretty tired," Joseph said as he looked over at you with tired eyes.

"Tired and a little tipsy, possibly?" you said with a smile as you held you fingers up and scrunched them together.

"That could be a possibility," he said as he nodded his head and finished off his drink. "I'll see you both in the morning," he said as he stood up from his chair.

"Goodnight, Joseph," you said with a smile.

"Goodnight, man," Jamie said as Joseph mumbled goodnight as he started to walk away. "Shall we?" he asked as he looked over at you.

You smiled and nodded your head. The both of you stood up from the table and started to walk over towards the beach. Jamie reached down and took your hand in his as you slowly started to stroll along the beach. The waves crashed along the beach and the water came up just enough to get your feet wet.

"Oh, that's a little chilly now," you said with a slight chuckle as the water receded back to the ocean.

Jamie stopped in front of you and you both stood there. You looked up at him as he placed his hands on your hips and your hands landed on the tops of his arms. You closed your eyes as his lips softly attached to yours. He pulled away and you smiled at him.

"Mommy, is he going to propose?" you heard the little girl from earlier ask and you looked over to see her standing a distance away with her mom.

"Sweetie, that's not something you should blurt out," the mom said to her daughter in a hushed tone, but we still heard. "I'm so sorry. She has no filter," the mom said in an embarrassed tone.

"It's okay. No worries," you said with a slight chuckle to her. "She is beautiful."

"Thank you," she said and took a hold of her daughter's hand. "Come on, sweetie. Let's get you back so you can get a bath before bedtime," she said as they started to walk away from the beach.

"Well, that was unexpected, but cute," Jamie said and you both chuckled a little as you started to walk together again. "Definitely didn't see that one coming."

"She is adorable," I said as watched the water flowing around. "I was watching her earlier when she was playing in the water and sand. She didn't have a worry in the world. Well, I take that back. She worried when she couldn't find her favorite shovel."

"She was cute, though. Not as cute as you," he said as he glanced down at you and you rested the side of your head against his arm while you both continued to walk.

You arrived back at the cottage a short time later and headed inside. You decided to get a quick shower to wash the day off of you while Jamie was on the phone with his manager. When you were dressed, you headed out the bathroom and saw that he was still on the phone. You got under the covers and rested back against the headboard as you looked at him.

"Okay, that sounds like a plan. We will discuss more about that when I get back," he said as he glanced over at me. "Okay, we will. Thank you," he said and ended the call. "Tour plans are in the works possibly," he said as he set his phone down on the stand.

"That's exciting," you said with a smile.

"I'm going to shower real quick," he said and you nodded your head as you let out a yawn.

You turned onto your side as you rested your head against the pillow. You were definitely tired from traveling and enjoying the day at the beach, but you wanted to stay awake until Jamie came to bed. 

A short time later, you were able to stay awake and Jamie made his way over to the other side of the bed. He turned the lamp off and got under the covers with you. You snuggled up to him as he wrapped his arm around you.

"Goodnight, love," he said and you looked up at him.

"Goodnight, Jamie," you said as you gave him a kiss.

You rested your head against his chest and drifted off to sleep.