26-Regret/Explanation

Depuis le début

"So what are you doing in America?"

"Seeing my favourite Aussies of course, I'm home-schooled and as I've finished early my mum let me come and stalk the guys, we live here in Cali but we do have a house in London and in Aus. It's just easier than hotels every time we travel."

"I wanna see this mother of yours, she sounds nice."

"She's amazing, her name's Anastasia, but call her Ana. We're more like best friends than family." I smiled at the thought of Robyn being close to her mother, like I once was.

"Is there an Apple Store anywhere near here? I need a new phone desperately." Robyn thought for a moment before speaking.

"Yeah I'm sure there's one a few streets down, come on let's go explore!" I laughed at Robyn as she went ahead and pretended to be a spy, moving along the walls carefully while making a gun with her hands.

-An Hour Later-

I smiled at my new phone; an iPhone 6 Plus in a pearl white colour with a baby blue furry case. Robyn insisted on paying the upfront fee of the rest of my contract so I could upgrade early and I'm forever in her debt now. I'm sure I have said thank you a billion times already.

"Listen, don't worry 'bout it. It's nothing. Now we are gunna go say hey to my mum, you shower and borrow some clothes if you'd like." I smiled and nodded at her niceness.

We walked through a neighbourhood and I was gobsmacked; the houses were getting more expensive as we walked, with 3 cars in each driveway and they weren't cheap cars either. We stopped in front a large house- well a mansion. Robyn laughed at my reaction as she dragged me up the pathway, past an SUV parked in the driveway. I spotted a green convertible hidden behind the black car, I laughed as it was probably Robyn's. We reached a huge black door and Robyn knocked loudly.

"Oh motherrrrr!" She sang quite loudly. Shortly after, a blonde woman; probably in her mid 30s, opened the door with a displeased look her face, it soon disappeared when she saw Robyn and she brought the teen into a bone-crushing hug. She was wearing a long black business-y type skirt with a beige loose shirt with a black blazer. She looked very professional.

"Hey mum, this is my friend Kyra. Kyra this is my mother Anastasia Jay." I smiled towards the woman, who laughed and pulled me into her, giving me a hug. Well she isn't shy..

"It's so nice to meet you Kyra!" Anastasia beamed, inviting us both in by widening the door and stepping aside. My jaw soon hit the floor at the sight of the foyer of the house; two staircases stood tall at either side of the open room, they met at the landing. A huge crystal chandelier hung proud in the centre of the room, and a roof window illuminated the room with sunlight.

"Kyra please make yourself at home, the lounge is through the door just there." she motioned to a double glass door to my left, I nodded.

"If you need any food or anything the kitchen is just through here, oh and would you like to stay for dinner? I'm making homemade Nando's as Robyn like to call it and I'm also making a double chocolate cake." she made her way towards the kitchen, the sweet smell of peri peri chicken was made evident when Ana opened the oven. For a business woman who owns a massive company, I'm surprised that she has a lot of time to be a mum, and to cook.

"Oh Robyn! Your father is home in an hour so could you set the table please?" Robyn huffed but walked into, what I presume is the dining room, anyway.

"Kyra you can go and shower and raid my wardrobe if you want! Up the staircase and it's the second door to your right! Try to not get lost! It's a big place!" Robyn called from the dining room. I hastily made my way up the staircase, and luckily I found Robyn's room with no problem because of the 5SOS music playing quietly and all the posters on her wall.