Happy Endings.

WARNING ⚠️!! mentions of throwing up, when the mentions start, the ⚠️ emoji will be there, same for when the part ends :)

I watched as James sat in front of the radio, lightly swaying side to side with the music. He was so quiet listening to the music I forgot he was there at points, but when I would look back to see him sitting there calmly listening to all the music, it just put me at peace. I finished eating my lunch, so I threw away all the trash. I looked back at James, he had a calm smile on his face while he was zoned out, probably daydreaming. "Whatcha thinking about?" I asked him, "You" he smiled at me. I always love his cheesy words, they made me feel so lucky to be with James.

I went back into the living room, sitting next to James. "I love you, James.." I told him, twirling some of his hair around my finger. "I love you too!" he kissed the top of my head, James' care for me just made me want to cry. When something is so adorable it overwhelms you to the point of tears? That's how I felt about James. Anytime I looked at him, I just saw perfection. "Would you like to put the radio on the table so we can sit on the couch?" I offered, James agreeing. We sat on the couch, James holding me in a warm embrace.

We stayed like that for about another hour, until it was interrupted by Lars calling James.

"Hey Lars what's up?"

I heard Lars' muffled voice through James' phone, "Do I have to? Seriously? Why'd Kirk decide to do that tomorrow ughhhh. And we just can't go the day after? Why? Ok whatever. I'll see you in a bit." James groaned, throwing his phone on the other side of the couch. "What's wrong?" I asked, patting James' chest. "I have to go to the studio. They want to work on the song the amount we were gonna do tomorrow, but Kirk has to do something tomorrow, so I have to go. Stay here, I'll take myself. I love you" he told me, getting up and kissing me one last time before he was quickly out the door. I lay back on the couch, not knowing what to do. I wanted to talk to James, but of course I can't while he's driving. He SHOULDNT be texting me while he's driving, but I got a text from him

Hey, I'm sorry I kind of just ran out the door. Lars said it was important for us to be there.

it's okay

It's not. I'm sorry.

don't be sorry

You're upset.

i'm not

You are. The way you are texting, I can tell you are. I'll come home.

don't come home

Why?

because you have to work on your song. just go, i'll be fine.

You won't be. I'm going to come home.

james hetfield, go to the studio and work on your song

Yes ma'am

i'm sorry, just go to the studio. i'm okay, just text me when you're there.

Okay. I love you! I don't know if I'll ever get to the studio, this is a long red light haha!

i love you too james :) survive that red light. it's a long one!

He texted so weirdly, I just love it so much though...

I placed my phone on the table, turning off the radio. I shut my eyes, wanting a small nap before James was at the studio, I felt a bit off but I could just sleep it off.

bzzz bzzz

W..wha? I was woken up, by my phone ringing. I felt worse than before, with an urge to throw up now.