Frustrated

"I want something. You have it." I tell James. He turned pink, basically immediately.

I entered the room closing the door shut behind me. James was sitting up straight now, watching me get closer to him.

I got onto his bed, sitting on his lap. "Damnit.."James throws his head back lightly.

I grab his face and bring it to mine, kissing him. He lets light groans out, making me want this more.

"Ahh.." James pulled away looking satisfied. "Uhm.. what're you doing?" I ask him. "What? I got to kiss you. I'm happy now!" he smiled at me.

I was sitting there shocked. "Great." I got up, slamming his door shut. I really needed that tonight.

I didn't even feel like texting Kirk or whatever. I just took off my shirt and got under my blanket, falling asleep.

It was morning. I was upset. Frustrated. Touch starved. I just needed James and he just lead me on for absolutely nothing. I just want to... rot in my bed.

I get up and head to the kitchen, avoiding James' room. I wasn't mad at him, I just wanted to be away from him after last night.

I got a text, it was from James

Hey could you bring me something?

I didn't reply, or even open the message. I just grabbed a box of cereal and headed back to my room, locking the door behind me.

I decided to text James now,

shit sorry i didn't see your message my phone was in my pocket!

It's fine.

Crap now I feel bad.

james i'm sorry.

It's fine. Forget it.

Great. Now he's fucking mad at me.

I open the cereal and start eating out of the bag. I had nothing to do, and James was mad at me now so yeah. I'll just talk to Kirk.

kkir

hi

james

?

mad at me

why?

i don't know

what happened that might've made him mad? you know hes got short temper

well i kind of got upset with him last night, and i pretended i didn't see his message so i could avoid seeing him after something happened yesterday, im not going into detail.

oh. i'll talk to him. i'll see if hes mad at you

thanks.

Kirk pov:

I'm getting tired of this. I feel like I'm controlling these 2 like dolls. Does Y/N even like me anymore? Or am I just here for her to rant to me about James like I'm a therapist.

I text James, hoping they start to leave me alone about this shit.

james

Hey

you good man?

Yeah I guess. I'm a bit upset about something but yeah. You?

i'm fine. whats upsetting you?

Uhmmmm... Y/N.

what'd she do?

She got mad at me yesterday, slammed my door and has been avoiding me.

what happened yesterday?

Well we got home from a movie and we were... in my bedroom. I kissed her and she was upset for some reason and left. She was being all touchy, like I enjoyed it but I didn't know what she wanted. So she got upset when I told her I was satisfied with a kiss.

you DUMBASS.

What?

SHE WANTS YOU

In what way?

JAMES. SHE. WANTS. YOU.

Oh

she was frustrated cause you didn't do anything

Oh.

take the signals man jeeze. for someone like you who did girls for sport you're sure stupid at the hints.

I'm sorry

it's fine it's fine. just... go do something with her. i don't know what but go apologize or SOMETHING.

Okay. Thank you

yeah yeah

"Why are all my friends so stupid." I groan, slamming my phone onto my mattress. I'm not even gonna bother telling Y/N. She'll come to me telling me that somethin happened.

Jaymz pov

I groan placing my phone next to me. "I'm such an idiot"  

I get up from my bed, heading to kitchen.

"Of course she took the cereal." I sigh. I head to her room with a bowl to get some cereal from her.

I open her door, "Hey can I have some cereal?"

She sighs. "Yeah." she throws me the box. Do I talk to her? Discuss what happened?

I sit down at the end of the bed, "Can we.. talk?" I ask her. She looks at me intrigued.

I took that as a yes, "I'm sorry 'bout last night. I didn't take your signals. I was stupid and tired."

She gives me a light smile, "James it's fine. I just... expected something after you know... those damn sweatpants."

"Heh.. sorry." I chuckle a bit. I don't know what to say at this point. She wants me to sleep with her again, I definitely want to but I just... don't want to. "I'll go now." I get off the bed. "Stay." she says.

I look back, she looked needy. I didn't know what to say. I turned around and head to the bed, getting under the covers with her. She wrapped herself around me, her hand dangerously low.

"Why'd you want me to stayyyyyyy..." She placed her hand on my inner thigh, slowly trailing it up.

I couldn't tell what she was going to do to me, but I was excited.

yn pov

I wanted payback for what he did last night, make HIM the touch starved one. He was breathing heavily. I ran my hand higher up, to pull down his sweatpants a bit. My hand was in his pants now, touching his thighs without a barrier of pants.

He groaned, "Please just do whatever you're going to.."

As soon as he said that I took my hand back. He glared at me, that did the trick. "What the hell?"

"Hm? You did that to me last night, so have it back!" I smile at him. "So unfair." he gets up, leaving me room.

Do I feel bad? No.
Did I want to actually do that to him? Yes.
Do I want him badly right now? Yes.
Should I have continued? Yes.
Do I feel bad now? Yes.