Nothing Else Matters

silly a/n; ok so i have no idea why i made these chapters the beginning of a smut scene knowing damn well i would refuse to post whatever godly thing i wrote, so i'm putting in a filler 💀💀 if something seems like it's getting detailed don't get your hopes up, posting a smut scene is the last thing i'd ever post on here as i have a weird fear of it being on my digital footprint 😭😭

I gripped onto James' silly blonde hair as he deepened our kiss. I don't know how far we're going with this yet, but it's amazing so far.

There was a knock on the door, "Guys we know you're in there focking and all but please come out, at least James. We have to record this stupid song and James I gotta talk to you about the one you were showin' me." Lars told us. "God.. fucking damnit." James sighed. He got off me, my grip on his hair releasing. "JAMES" Lars pounded on the door. Shit, James didn't lock the door...

"JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING MINUTE MAN!" James yelled back at him, I heard as the door handle started to twist. "D-DONT COME IN HE- SHIT..." James shouted tripping onto his stomach as he tried to put his pants back on. I lightly giggled watching him struggle, once he noticed I was given a death glare. "Fine. I'm waiting in the hallway. I'm not gonna parent you two, just James get out here at least." Lars groaned, I heard him walk away a bit. "Wanna continue?" James looked back at me with a smile plastered on his face, "Not anymore. Lars ruined it again. I don't feel in the mood anymore." I told him, picking up my clothes from the floor.

We finished dressing and left the room, I followed behind him. "Sorry about that.." I whispered to Lars. "It's fine. Just.. don't tell me you guys did it on that couch.." he whispered back. "Not that far. Why?" I asked, curious about this now. "Just no one's sat there for awhile, it's probably really dusty.." he chuckled lightly. I was slightly disgusted by that..

James entered the recording area and sat down in a way you're forced to know he's annoyed. Lars sat behind his drum set, with a pair of headphones on. Kirk and James practiced their riffs a bit, Cliff kind of just sat there. God knows he was probably high out of his mind, but weirdly about Cliff, no matter how high or drunk he was, he was still the best bassist I've ever heard.

I watched as they played the song, it was honestly quite catchy. I enjoyed it. I hadn't heard James' vocals on the song yet, as this was my first time going to the studio with him. His vocals for this song, ohhhh my god. If the entire album was like this, I was going to faint on the spot.

The song came to an end, and they all were proud of each other, which made me happy

"Okay, James give me your notebook I'm gonna look at that one song you were showing me." Lars said, getting off his seat. "Uh.. no. I don't want to use it." he chuckled. "James.. come on. We can go outside and look at it." Lars told him, smiling lightly. I wanted to know what this song was, "Can I come?" I asked, Lars nodded.

James sighed, getting up and putting down his guitar. He grabbed his notebook, following Lars and I outside the recording booth into the "living room" of their studio. Lars sat next to James on one of the couches, I sat on James' other side.

"I don't.. no I don't want to use it. Forget it, Lars. It's not even good. It ain't metal enough for the album I can just scrap it!" James said, trying to get off the couch, but was pulled back down by Lars. "Dude, just use the song. It's good, I don't get why you don't want to use it!" Lars chuckled. "Wanna know why I don't want to use it, ay? Maybe cause it's a fucking love song. Love songs aren't metal, Lars. Metal is like.. uh.. beer and shit. Not this. This is too calm to even call metal. I showed you the riffs, it's. not. metal. Just forget it." James blurted out, I was kind of shocked. James, wrote a love song? Never expected that.