James Rizzfield

knocking sound

James gets off the couch and opens the front door. "Thanks man." James takes the pizza.

He rushes to the kitchen and sets the pizza down, I follow him in. "Smells good" I open the box, admiring the smell.

I headed to the cupboard and grabbed some plates, when I turned back the pizza and James was gone.

I assume he went to the guest room to watch tv, so I go there.

"You just eating out of that box?" I ask him, he nods. I guess I can sit next to him and watch tv.

"Ths pfza so ffmuckin good" he tells me with his mouth FULL of pizza. "G..Glad you like it?"

I take a slice and eat it, "Wow this is good!" I reach in the box for another slice. James had managed to eat an entire half of it, I was only 2 slices down.

"James save some for me" I frown at him as he tries taking a fifth slice. He sighs and gives me the rest of it.

"Where you going?" I ask James as he gets up. "Bathroom, my hands are greasy" he leaves the room.

I want to sit with James but he's gonna take awhile, I know he's gonna go wonder around by getting distracted. I'll talk to Kirk.

i'm bored

kiss james

why are you like this

cause james wants you

no he doesn't

HE LITERALLY PINNED YOU TO A COUNTER. WHEN HAS HE EVER DONE THAT???

well... never but that doesn't mean he wants me

omg you don't understand. he's james rizzfield. explain your taste in men to me.

k. attractive, tall, long hair, guitarist, metalhead, stuff like that.

and what is james? he's attractive, tall, he has long hair, he's a guitarist AND singer, HES IN A METAL BAND. see even you want him

screw you. james is back goodbye

James comes back into the room and sits next to me. "I'm tired. I'm gonna sleep" he groans. "It's only 9pm and you slept all day, but okay. Goodnight" I get up.

"Stay?" he asks me. "James I can't stay with you. I want to sleep in my room and be with my cat."

He sighs and pulls the blanket over him. I leave and turn the light off, closing the door behind me.

I go into my room and lay under the blankets. I left my door open a sliver waiting for my cat to come in.

I turn the tv on looking for something good to watch, as I turn on something random that looked good my cat came in. "Hey Gibs"

She jumps onto my bed laying next to me. I bring my attention back to my movie.

...

"That was boring." I whisper to my cat as the movie turns off. I look over to my guitars, I want to play right now, but not if James is asleep.

I got a notification. It was a text, from James.

I can't sleep

maybe cause you took a 7 hour nap

But I'm so tired

do you want some melatonin?

I guess