Underneath your clothes: pt3

"Well....I...." Aleksi begins to play with the jacket he is still holding. "I was waiting to.... to um.... to see if you needed help?" He ends up shrugging. He was no good at lying. Even the smallest of fibs got him all in a tangle. 

"Well, I guess I do. This shirt will take a long time to dry under that dryer." He smiles back at Aleksi. Had he actually bought his excuse? "Here, hold this a minute." Takka hands back the clean shirt as before Aleksi's eyes, he begins to undo the first couple of buttons at the top of the shirt. 

Aleksi cannot draw his eyes away from the action. This was it. His goal, his current aim in life, to see this man unclothed, stripped bare... well, half at least, but he finds his mind having a crisis. Was he actually ready for this? His body slowly rests against the tiled wall behind him as he continues to watch, as if it's some kind of private show, with Takka oblivious, until all the buttons become unpopped and his core is revealed and Takka hears a "Jesus" being uttered from the other male. 

Takka sees Aleksi looking at his chest. Eyes fixed as if Takka wasn't even aware. It causes him to look down on himself. "What is it?" He questions as he runs his fingertips over the division of his chest, expecting to find something out of place, but of course, there is nothing. Only perfection.

"It's....it's umm. Your tattoos are amazing." Aleksi manages to string the sentence together. 

"You like my ink?" Takka grins wide. "I have more. Do you want to see?"

"Yes." The word, maybe a little too eager to leave his lips. But what the hell. This was an opportunity Aleksi couldn't pass up. So Takka removes the shirt in its entirety. 

"Are you thinking of getting a tattoo?" Takka wonders. 

Aleksi can feel himself getting lost in his own mind at the visual as once again, his brain and mouth go their separate ways. "I find men with tattoos extremely hot..." His eyes widen as his mind finally catches up with his sentence. But it's too late. The words have been spoken, and Takka has heard everything. 

"You find men with tattoos hot?" He grins with an air of mischief, Aleksi doesn't think he has seen before. 

"I...I." Aleksi exhales a sigh. It was no use denying it. "I do. And I think you are very nice indeed." He wishes the ground would just swallow him whole. "I'll let you get dressed." He turns and decides to leave. 

"Woah...wait a minute." Takka reaches out and places a hand on Aleksi's shoulder. It makes him freeze on the spot as he dares to turn around. 

"I'm sorry, I've embarrassed myself." He begins.

"But we're not done yet." Takka replies as he removes his hand and takes a step closer to the other. "Don't you want to know what I find hot?"

This takes Aleksi by surprise, as he steps back, again leaning against the tiled wall. His eyes look into Takka's. So deep and brown. It was as if Aleksi had never looked above the neck before, as a new attraction allures him. "Ok... what do you find hot?" He swallows in anticipation. 

"Well..." Takka begins.  "Determination, drive. I like it when someone doesn't give up on what they want. No matter the obstacles they face." A small curl presents on his lips. "You Aleksi, are one determined individual."

"You... knew?" Aleksi questions. "About me and...." he looks down at Takka's bare upper torso.  It causes him to purse his lips. 

"Your friend Donny told me." Takka grins. 

"That little...."

"Hey!" Takka puts a finger to Aleksi's lips, halting his words. "I haven't finished. He again lowers his finger, and Aleksi stays quiet. "Your smile. You're on reception for a reason.  That smile of yours is hard to miss." Takka looks down briefly, emitting a chuckle. "I asked Donny about you. He said to make you work for it." Takka looks back up to see Aleksi showcasing that notorious smile. 

"Donny... I will kill him later, but for now...." Aleksi's eyes again gravitate towards Takka's chest. He reaches forward a hand. His fingertips grace the ink patterned skin. 

"For now...." Takka again raises a hand, letting his thumb brush over Aleksi's full pink lips. "Let's just indulge in our fantasies...." He slowly leans in. Edging closer and closer. Eyes closing, until their lips brush. Takka closes the space between them as Aleksi's hands glide down the contours of Takka's naked upper body, as Takka's hands cup Aleksi's face as they fall deep into a kiss.

Eventually, they pull apart. "We should get back to work y'know." Aleksi utters, a little breathless. 

"Mmm." Takka reluctantly agrees. As he takes a step back. He grabs the shirt from the side. "But this isn't over." He winks at Aleksi as he pulls his arm through a sleeve. 

Aleksi bites on his lower lip as his eyes gravitate towards Takka's smart trousers. "Tell me, apart from your arms and chest, do you have tattoos anywhere else?" 

Takka stops what he is doing, he leans forwards to whisper in the shell of Aleksi's ear, as he utters in a deep voice, "Wait and see..."

THE END

Scroll on for more short stories.