Minerva McGonagall

Começar do início

Each year, bizarre things would recur in the castle. Raven's fist year resulted in a power artefact being almost stolen by a professor who had been possessed by the dark wizard, Voldemort, who was seeking immortality from the Philosopher's stone. Raven, along with her two best friends at the time, Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley, took it upon themselves to save the stone and prevent Voldemort's return. Second year was worse and had affected a lot of students, creating panic and fear within the castle walls. The chamber of secrets, which was nothing but a legend at that point, had been opened and one by one, muggle born students were being petrified. Once again, Raven Potter with her friend, Ronald Weasley had decided to tackle the problem on their own, especially after Hermione herself had been petrified by the monster, which turned out to be a basilisk that was being controlled by a younger version of Voldemort via Possessing a student once again. Each year, Raven and her friends battled through these horrific encounters but it all came to head in Raven's fourth year after she was forced into participating in a dangerous tournament called the 'triwizard tournament', resulting in a death of a student and Voldemort's return. Unfortunately, the following year was a stressful one for the poor girl because the minister at the time, Cornelius Fudge, had refused to believe the accusations of the dark lords return, resulting in Raven's name being dragged through the mud by the papers and many students at Hogwarts.

Things didn't get better for Raven, not for a long shot. After the death of her Godfather, Sirius Black and blaming herself for it, along with the visions and nightmares due to her mental connect to Voldemort, Raven was more exhausted and snappy than ever before. It was during this time Minerva noticed a few odd things about Dumbledore and his intentions with the young woman. Truth be told, throughout Raven's education, Minerva had expressed her worries for the young cub but as per usual, it was brushed to the side or Albus simply stated that everything happens for the greater good. By the time the second war ended in 1998 and Albus had long since passed, Minerva simply couldn't allow Raven to push her feelings to the side for other people any longer. So, of course, when she stumbled upon the brave young woman arguing with Molly Weasley, her two youngest children and Hermione about following them to the Weasley house hold, The Burrow, she decided to pull her to the side after seeing the clear frustration and exhaustion in the girls eyes. It was then, that she made the decision to allow Raven to leave and return to Grimmauld place, where she would be safe and allow herself to finally have time for herself after spending a whole year on the run to search for Horcrux's and finally defeating the most horrific Dark wizard the magical world has ever seen.

As years went on, she kept in contact with Raven and as each owl arrived, she saw how much happier the woman became. Of course, she worried about her, especially when she read about her befriending vampires but after some reassurance, Minerva accepted that Raven knew what she was doing and was old and powerful enough to handle everything. Then, Minerva was told that Raven found her mates, something so rare and pure in the magical world that it made the older witches heart explode in pride and excitement. It wasn't much of a surprise to find that George Weasley was her mate, Minerva had made a bet with multiple professors on who Raven may end up with and she was thankful that it was George because she knew he would look after her but also bring some fun into her life. What she didn't expect, however, was to find out that not one was George her mate, but so were four other people, not just people but vampires. Her latest Letter revealed that she found her fourth mate and was planning on returning to Britain for some Gringotts business. When Raven mentioned the name Mikaelson, Minerva thought nothing of it but after a few days, something kept telling her that the name was familiar and after some research, she was gobsmacked to find that she's mated to two members of the original family, one being the first ever Hybrid to exist. The young woman was now patiently waiting for her last mate and Minerva couldn't wait until she read that she finally found him.