Happy valentines day❣️

Start from the beginning

💟

Azul saw profit in them, first because of their powers then because they became the legal owner of the ex-Ramshackle dorm. He only got invested in them as a person after the tweels fell for them. After some time, he understood why and learned how intelligent and ingenious they were. It's after the love and comfort they gave him after his overblot that he fell.
"Angelfish, sign this contract to ensure we'll stay together for the better and the worst."

Jade and Floyd both met Y/n at the same time. Unlike any other person they encountered, Y/n wasn't scared of them. Y/n was so intriguing they had to spend more time with their new-found interest. The twins already have osmosis with one another, nobody ever thought somebody could keep up with them but Y/n seemed to have the personality, the strength and the energy to match with them. The tweels thought they were just going to be a hobby like any other but they became so much more they could ever imagine. The only one they could get along with like that and they weren't getting bored any time soon or anytime at all with how full of surprise they were. They understood early on that they fell in love and were determined to have them.
"You are so fascinating, Angelfish. How will you take responsibility for stealing my heart?"
"Angelfish! Let me squeeze you. Of course you can squeeze me too but we can't ever let go."

💝

Kalim liked Y/n from the ceremony since they helped him from the fire, he felt thankful toward them. Now, Kalim likes a lot of people so he didn't associate his feelings for Y/n as romantic feelings. He just loved spending time with them, their time together was amazing, they were amazing to him. It would probably take Jamil to explain his own feelings.
"You call me sunshine but you're the one that illuminates all my days! I love you!"

Jamil was just exasperated, Kalim just took Y/n and he was skeptical at first then they got really along with Kalim, playing together with matching personalities so he was even worse, thinking there was another Kalim. They surprised him though, showing maturity, discipline, understanding his condition and even encouraging him, making his heart beat for them.
"Asfi Genie, You may make all my wishes come true but I could never let you go."

💜

Vil's love for Y/n was progressive. They made a good first impression and didn't disappoint since then. They were a mere potato among a bunch of tubers then they became a promising kartoffel. As time passed, he saw how alike the two of them were and how much this schatz understood him. He knew he loved them and finally admitted it, calling them his Liebe.
"I don't believe in fate, Liebe, but it seems like you and I were just meant to be."

Rook is a lover of everyone and everything. Of course he'd admire Y/n's beauty too but that doesn't place them above others for Rook. Now, what places them above others is their personality and the attention they attract, being able to get along with so many different people, making everything better and everyone fall. Cupidon struck him after Vil.
"Beauty can be seen everywhere but yours is envoutante. Are you my divinité?"

Epel wasn't into any of it. He knew Y/n and everything but he didn't acknowledge them, they were "too girly" to his opinion and he got super mad at how much they reminded him of Vil. It was Deuce's confession that gave him a new insight and they showed him just how awesome and strong they could be, changing his mind. Maybe he could follow their lead.
"I never thought I'd end up like the others but I guess I'll have to work for your love too."

❤️‍🔥

Idia got startled the first time he met Y/n but they were so soft and gentle with him he couldn't help feeling at ease with them. He normally hates being around people but with them it's just different, he just appreciate their company, to the point where he wants them to come to him. Even if so many people swirl around them, he wants to be with them too.
"I don't know why you like me, we're like night and day... Not that I'm complaining!"