Oathbreaker

Indra pov
"Oathbreaker",  a distorted voice would whisper within my mind. That shouldn't be the case as I have no sort of mental illness. A knock would interrupt those thoughts as I could hear Zenith speak from the other side of the door "Indra, could you take Rudeus and Sylphie out of the house today. We must prepare for the party". Zenith would ask "of course Lady Zenith " would come my reply. I could hear her audibly sigh at her title. Rudeus will be turning 8 today and it would seem I am to keep him and his only friend safe and out of the house. It should be simple. However, should be and would be were two very different things, I thought, as I was currently being overwhelmed by strange wolf like beasts who looked to be rotting, there were 12 of them and I was surrounded. I had already sent Rudeus and Sylphie back to the house but these beasts seemed to be far stronger than I thought, breathing in and out slowly, I would open my previously closed eyes to reveal a black and white world. Well in my eyes at least, as I had just activated my 3-tomoe sharingan, bringing my sword in front of me I would dash forward at high speeds despite my armor, just using chakra to strengthen my body would suffice. Still in my charge, I would bring my sword down upon the closest beast, cleaving it in two, one dow- I would attempt to think before everything went white, causing me to close my eyes. No longer hearing the distorted growls of those beasts, I would open my sharingan eyes to find myself in a strange room. Everything about this felt....wrong.

"Oathbreaker " a feminine voice would whisper  just loud enough for me to hear

"Oathbreaker " a feminine voice would whisper  just loud enough for me to hear. I would look to the left of the room to see a woman sitting against the strange tree. She would dawn a golden armor with her right arm missing along with a red cape, somewhat long red hair and pale skin. "Oathbreaker" she would whisper somewhat louder this time, she would begin to stand whilst reaching by her feet and grabbing an arm that would match her armor however there would be a sword attached to the arm, and then she would grab a helmet that just covers the upper part of her head. "Oathbreaker you have come to your final resting place"  she would state in a monotone. She would swing her arm to the right, seemingly testing it. She would speak once more "I am Malania Blade of the man god and I have never known defeat."

Feedback?