"Tonight's moon is not as bright as yesterday." She said to herself.

    After watching Yue for an unknown amount of time, she drooped her eyelids and fell asleep.

    Get up the next day and go to work as usual.

    The days went on like this, she went to work in the company, Su Mochen went to school to attend classes, and the two had video calls every day.

    In a blink of an eye, a month has passed.

    Originally, Zhexi wanted to visit her in the past two weeks, but Su Mochen refused to let her go.

    Zhexi secretly endured the pain of lovesickness, finally got the day, and will go to find her tomorrow.

    Zhexi received a call from Su Mochen that night.

    "Zhexi..."

    Su Mochen spoke in a low voice, and Zhexi pressed the phone tightly to his ear.

    "Yeah."

    There was silence for a few seconds, and then changed the subject after wanting to say something: "I'll pick you up at the airport tomorrow."

    "Okay."

    After hanging up the phone, Zhexi went to bed early, but couldn't fall asleep for a long time. It was two or three o'clock in the night before the sleepiness hit.

    Zhexi got up at six o'clock the next morning, washed up, had breakfast, and then called a car to the airport.

    Su Mochen had been waiting there half an hour earlier, and when he came out of the hall, Zhexi dragged his suitcase and quickly walked over as soon as he saw her.

    "Have you been waiting for a long time?" Zhexi pulled the luggage with one hand and led her with the other.

    "It's okay."

    After getting into the taxi, Su Mochen uncharacteristically leaned on her shoulder...

    Zhexi stretched out his hand to wrap her arms around her, and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong?"

    Su Mochen didn't speak, and buried his head He hugged her waist tightly.

    Zhexi was a little flustered, and hurriedly raised her face to look.

    "Hug." Su Mochen's voice was very soft and shallow.

    Zhexi suppressed the doubts in her heart, hugged her tightly, stroking her back and coaxing her.

    When they arrived at the place where they lived, Su Mochen still didn't speak, just clinging to Zhexi.

    Zhexi put the suitcase away, led her to the bedroom, took off her coat, let her lie on the bed, took off her clothes herself, and went up to lie down with her.

    Not knowing what happened, Zhexi was anxious, but she didn't urge her on the face, she just stroked the back of the person in her arms.

    I don't know how long it took before Su Mochen said in a low voice: "I... have been delayed for several days."

    Zhexi's eyes flickered slightly, she stopped her movements, and turned her face to look at Su Mochen.

    Su Mochen hugged her even tighter.

    Zhexi kissed her forehead, and softly comforted her: "Don't think too much, let's buy a test strip to test it first, to confirm whether it is true."

    Su Mochen secretly tightened her clothes.

    "It's me," Zhexi kissed her eyebrows, "I'll be with you."