"Have you made breakfast?" Li Lan leaned against the door frame, eyes halfway up, obviously not awake.

    "It's not me, Chuyu made it."

    "Chuyu?" Li Lan wondered if she had heard it wrong...She opened her eyes wide and raised her voice in confusion, "She doesn't even eat well, she even cooks." "

    "Really, I didn't lie to you," Fang Ziqing's lips curved slightly, "Go and call Bai Yan, I'll go down first."

    Ren Chuyu's egg noodles with tomatoes smell delicious and look good. good.

    When Li Lan rolled the noodles with chopsticks, she still felt a little unreal. It was a long time ago when she ate the rice cooked by Ren Chuyu...

    Bai Yan was also flattered. It would be a few lifetimes to be able to eat the noodles made by her own artist It was a blessing...

    Qiao An's reaction was not bad, one time when he was hungry at night, his sister cooked noodles for him once.

    Fang Ziqing was in the most cheerful mood. It was the first time she ate the rice cooked by Ren Chuyu. She was full of happiness. When eating the noodles, she was about to go to her grandmother's house with a grin. She couldn't hold it back at all

    ... Everyone has their own thoughts, and their small movements and expressions are constantly changing. Only Ren Chuyu had a calm face, and quietly ate the noodles in the bowl with her head down.

    After the meal, except for Ren Chuyu and Li Lan, the other three were scrambling to wash the dishes.

    "The bowl is yours." Li Lan wiped the corners of her mouth, raised her hand, and pointed upstairs, "I have to catch up on my sleep." After

    Li Lan left, Ren Chuyu got up without saying a word After leaving...

    the remaining six eyes looked at each other stupidly.

    As soon as Ren Chuyu left, Fang Ziqing stopped arguing. Her eyes were fixed on Ren Chuyu's back until the man turned and went to the study.

    With a solemn face, Bai Yan stretched out her hand and waved Fang Ziqing's face: "Qiao An and I won't rob you, you can go wash the dishes." Knowing that the

    little assistant was still upset about that incident, Fang Ziqing didn't say much.

    "Sister Ziqing, leave it to me to wash the dishes. I'll do it." "

    No, I'll do it." Fang Ziqing took a stack of bowls to the kitchen and washed them in the sink.

    The weather was fine today. After washing the dishes, Fang Ziqing went to the balcony to stretch. She looked up and saw the quilt she and Ren Chuyu made last night were hanging on the clothesline to the east. She walked over and touched it. It was soft to the touch. Comfortable, she rubbed her face up, and sniffed carefully, there was still the scent of Ren Chuyu on it, that faint fragrance.

    After a while, she sat sideways on the bamboo garden chair beside her, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the quiet morning time.

    At about half past eight, an unexpected visitor came to the house, and that person was Wei Xie.

    She went straight to the study room, obviously she had already talked with Ren Chuyu on the phone before she came.

    Fang Ziqing stood at the railing on the second floor and watched Wei Pei enter the study, while Qiao An stood beside her.

    Qiao An endured and endured, but still couldn't hold back: "Sister Ziqing, what is the relationship between that person and my sister?" She was the heroine of the last gossip.