"About me?"

    Zhexi hummed.

    "Then let's go downstairs for a walk after dinner, and talk while walking."

    "Okay."

    Four dishes and one soup, served with soft glutinous rice, the dinner is very rich.

    After eating, the two went downstairs holding hands.

    It was cold at night, and before going out, Zhexi put a fleece hat on Su Mochen. Su Mochen didn't want to wear it, but he couldn't resist her.

    After walking for a short distance, Zhexi briefly stated Fang Ziqing's intentions. Su Mochen didn't respond after hearing this, neither agreeing nor objecting.

    Zhexi waited patiently, and after about two or three minutes, Su Mochen said in a low voice, "Just do as she says."

    Zhexi stopped, turned around, held her face in both hands, and asked gently, "Are you willing?" "     Yeah

    ."

    "Just kiss me once, and I believe you are willing."

Her hand angrily said, "Be more serious."

    Zhexi immediately took her hand, put it on her lips and kissed it: "Anyway, no matter what choice you make, I will support you."

    Su Mochen smiled .

    When walking back, Su Mochen said again: "I want to go to school to attend lectures."

    Ziqing meant that in terms of management, she would arrange for professionals to take Su Mochen with her, so she didn't need to go to school, and Zhexi also meant the same...

    Su Mochen looked at her sideways: "Do you agree?"

    Zhexi paused, and she looked at Su Mochen without saying anything for a while.

    Su Mochen said again: "You do your business, I'll do it myself."

    Zhexi frowned.

    "You don't want me to accompany you?"

    Su Mochen lowered his eyes and looked at the hands they held together: "You have a job..."

    "Those are not as important as you..." Zhexi interrupted her, and embraced her in arms.

    "I've had enough of being separated from you," Zhexi sighed, "I'll go wherever you go."

    Su Mochen stroked her hair gently: "It's childish."

    "You know, I can't leave Aunt Su..."

    Su Mochen smiled with curved lips.

    "Which university do you want to go to?"

    "From what you say, it seems that I can go to any university." Su Mochen lifted her chin and smiled, "You think the university belongs to your family..." Zhexi said

    suddenly She smiled: "The university is not my family, but you are." She tapped Su Mochen's palm with her chin.

    "I haven't thought about where to go," Su Mochen looked up at the bright moon, "You should discuss it with Ziqing." "Is the

    university in the south okay?"

    Su Mochen touched her ear and nodded: "Yes."

    "Okay, then I'll call Ziqing and ask..."

    "Wait a minute," Su Mochen held her hand, "I have conditions."

    "Huh?" Zhexi didn't know why look at her.