Zhexi's heart tightened, and she quickly walked to her car with the suitcase in her hand. She quickly put the suitcase in the trunk, put on her seat belt, and rushed out with one kick of the accelerator...their car happened to be in the opposite direction But...

    After the car drove a certain distance, Su Mochen turned his head and glanced at her: "Why are you so nervous?" "

    Something happened," Zhexi looked ahead, "I will talk to you later when I have a chance After driving

    for about 40 minutes, I arrived at Zhexi's residence. This is a high-end community with good traffic, environment, and security.

    Zhexi carried the suitcase and walked in side by side with Su Mochen.

    As soon as he entered the room, Zhexi put down his luggage and hugged Su Mochen...

    "I've been thinking about you every minute since I left." She rested her head on Su Mochen's neck and murmured in a low voice.

    Su Mochen was taken aback for a moment, then pushed her away forcefully.

    Zhexi was a little astonished...

    "Don't hug me casually in the future."

    Every word hit Zhexi's heart heavily...

    "I haven't promised to be with you yet."

    Zhexi looked down at the floor, Instantly lost all speech ability.

    "Clean up, I'll go back first."

    "Hmm..."

    The sound of closing the door sounded, and Zhexi was still in place.

    She thought that was what Su Mochen called her to come back, but it turned out that she was thinking too much... But after thinking about it, at least she is still willing to take care of herself now, which proves that there is still a chance... Force her to get back

    together Things, tidy up the room... Time flies, and two hours have passed.

    She hasn't eaten since noon, and now she is almost paralyzed from hunger. She went out to eat something casually...During the period, she called Wen Ting and chatted for a while. What are you doing?" She told Wen Ting about her coming to the south after taking care of Su Mochen, and Wen Ting's reaction was quite surprised.

    "The two of us are not in the same room, and I don't know for sure."

    "Oh."

    "Although you haven't told me," Wen Ting held a pillow in her arms, "but I always feel that some time ago you and Senior Su There is a conflict." The atmosphere is particularly wrong...Zhexi always liked to ask herself about Senior Su's movements before, but she didn't ask her during that time...

    Zhexi poked her face with chopsticks and didn't answer...

    "And I think Su Some changes before Senior have a lot to do with your departure." After Zhexi left, Senior Su became more silent and indifferent (rejecting people thousands of miles away), and his brows were always frowning...

    Zhexi put down his chopsticks and listened carefully.

    "Oh, I still haven't figured out what's going on with you two," Wen Ting turned sideways on the bed, "Oh, by the way, Senior Su applied for this business trip..." "Are you serious?

    " of?" Zhexi's voice suddenly rose.

    "Of course," Wen Ting rolled her phone, "And I secretly tipped you off, and deliberately posted the location in Moments, only visible to you." After she posted the post, she waited for Zhexi to come Asking herself, and at the same time expecting her to come to Senior Su (I don't know when, she secretly picked up the CP of the two of them... probably because she was poisoned by a certain Jiang Baihe's novel)... In the end, she didn't get anything, she I wondered if I was thinking too much.