Wan Lizhe closed his eyes and thought deeply, and felt that what Zhexi said made sense, he was a little carried away these two days... Although Wan Goupi didn't stay in the company very much these days (this is also the main reason why he took it lightly) ), but must have arranged eyeliner...

    "Then is there any remedy?" Although Wan Lizhe lives in the abyss of the Wanshi, he is straightforward and simple-minded, and rarely takes the initiative to design others, or dig holes for others... This also explains why he was The Wan family has always belonged to the side that was bullied and suppressed...

    "It's very simple, spread the word in the company which woman you've fallen in love with recently... Such a reason can completely explain your abnormal behavior these days..."

    Wan Li Zhe obviously choked on Zhexi's words...he choked several times.

    Zhexi took out a few pieces of paper and handed them to him, and said: "In order to make the effect more realistic, you can ask that woman to come to the leisure area of ​​our department to wait for you at noon... In less than half an hour, our entire company will I know this."

    "It's a bit exaggerated..."

    "Is it an exaggeration? Wan Shao should be aware of his charm and influence...I think it may take less than half an hour."

    Wan Lizhe glanced at her while holding the water glass, sipping Take a sip and say nothing.

    "One more thing you have to keep in mind is that you and that woman should not have an employment relationship, otherwise it will be very troublesome to be found out... Choose someone you like, and use your personal charm to conquer her..." Zhexi paused, He asked again, "Is one day enough?"

    "Should be enough." Speaking of this aspect, Wan Lizhe's tone was confident.

    Zhexi thought for a while and added: "Don't look for someone who is too pure

    and kind..." "I understand that." In any case, this time is more used.     I have to say that Wan Lizhe's efficiency is really high. A woman

    really came to the leisure area of ​​the department at noon the next day.

The souls of the men in the design department were hooked away... Each of them stretched their necks and stared straight...

    Xiao Lin sat next to Zhexi, whispered to her, and looked at the woman: "Do you think she came to look for Wan Lizhe?" Because there are two managers Wan Lizhe now, so how many of them will meet in private? call the name.

    "Except for him, who else can be so high-profile..."

    "Oh, Wan Lizhe's life is so good that he can find such an extremely beautiful woman..."

    "Do you envy him?"

    Xiao Lin blushed , then nodded shyly.

    After a while, he muttered again: "Believe it or not, the people in our department probably think the same as me."

    Zhexi paused, and said, "I don't have such thoughts."

    Xiao Lin Rubbing his knees, he hesitated to speak, and finally asked in a low voice: "Are you like girls like us?" At

    this time, Wan Lizhe just came over, and the men and the woman in the department immediately moved Turning his gaze...

    Amidst the sour envy of the crowd, Wan Lizhe took the woman away with a smile (the woman even pinched Wan Lizhe's waist pretending to be coquettish)... After they left, the