"with his dad" melz looked back at her phone and jay took that as an opportunity to walk out the door before his mom was seen coming out her room. he sighed but internally groaned.

"hey, where are you going" she said seeing him dressed with his keys. "with kai" he lied like it was nothing keeping a neutral face. "oh..okay tell him i said hello" she shrugged walking away.

he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding before walking out the door. "my family nosey" he mumbled to his own self as he unlocked his car.

after ten minutes of driving he slightly parked down the street from kiara and kais house. he sighed realizing what he was doin. he was starting to see how it was so wrong they was in this situation in the first place.

the fact he had to park down the street so kai wouldn't see made him realize if he had to hide it , it shouldn't have been done. it was just something about kiara that drew him in though.

even with a girlfriend that cared for him and showed her affection he wanted kiara and he didn't know why. he typically wasn't even fond of outgoing people which was exactly what kiara was.

everybody knew kiara though she couldn't say the same. she was friendly, she got along with everyone but then she also had this side where she didn't care about anything she was just her.

maybe that was why he was attracted to her. he would never admit he was, but he knew he was. that's why he felt bad about it, because in a way he didn't feel bad about it.

it was confusing to him.

he couldn't understand the process his mind was going through to want someone else while he was in a full relationship but what he didnt want to admit was he was attracted to kiara before india.

jay was brought out of his thoughts with a knock on his passenger window. he snapped his head in that direction seeing kari. he smacked his teeth letting the window down.

"are you here for kiara". she said and he nodded slowly. "okay," she said before opening the back door and putting a black bag in the back seat. he raised his eyebrows as the closed the back door back.

"if she gets angry just give her that. be mindful about her mood swings because she been really mad all day and have fun! i hope you enjoy seeing the baby" kari wished him with a smile.

a smile grew on jays face looking at kari and how excited she was. "i preciate it kari" he thanked her. she nodded "oh and bring me some food i'm hungry" she said.

"y'all kids hungry as hell today" he shook his head "i gotchu though" he nodded and she stuck her hand through the window and did their handshake.

"oh there she go" she pointed at kira coming out the building. "be safe" she walked away from the car. kari walked past kiara and kiara opened the door getting in the front seat.

"hey" she said clearly not showing any signs of anger. "wassup you cool?" he checked on her. "yep" she nodded as he eyed her outfit.

she had on a blue BeBe branded hoodie with khaki pants and jordan 1 high tops. "you ugly" he mumbled and she side eyed him choosing to ignore him.

 "you ugly" he mumbled and she side eyed him choosing to ignore him