𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘚𝘐𝘟

Start from the beginning

"I don't know why you're acting like this, but you should talk to her before you lose your chance with her." Ryung-Gu froze at Jun-Woong's words, his eyes lowering to his wrist.

Seo-Yun stormed into her office in anger. She couldn't understand why Ryung-Gu would blow her off the way he did, not after what had happened between them the night before, she couldn't understand why he wouldn't look at her for more than a few seconds. 

Did he regret it?

because of his soulmate?

Seo-Yun only wanted to talk to him and figure out what last night meant for them, she just wanted to clear the air and make sure they were on the same page. Seo-Yun did not plan on bringing up what she had heard the Director say to him outside of the hall. But now knowing that Ryung-Gu had a soulmate, made Seo-Yun's heart fall into her stomach, the man she was positively in love with was not meant to be hers. 

"Boy trouble?" Seo-Yun snapped her head up to see Minho standing against the door, his hands folded behind his back. Seo-Yun huffed and shook her head, giving her friend a tight smile.

"Something like that." She vaguely answered, Minho nodded his head gently and walked forward to her desk.

"So last night was a bust then?" Seo-Yun flushed and shrugged her shoulders.

"I didn't think so at first...But the way he's acting now suggests it was." Seo-Yun muttered, the woman rubbed her temples as a headache started to form and Minho smiled sympathetically at her.

"I went to visit him and talk to him about last night...But when he saw me, he couldn't even look at me and blew me off so coldly. I just don't understand what happened between last night and this morning for him to act like that, I mean, I knew it was going to be very awkward between us until we address what happened but he was too harsh." Seo-Yun ranted animatedly to Minho who stood and listened to her, Seo-Yun huffed and shook her head in confusion and frustration. Minho smiled sympathetically and walked to Seo-Yun, he put a friendly hand on her shoulder and gave a reassuring squeeze. Seo-Yun looked up at him and tried to smile, the dark-haired woman took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment.

"So, what are you going to do?" Minho asked after retracting his touch and stepping away. Seo-Yun sighed and shrugged her shoulders.

"Well...I'm going to go crazy if I don't talk to him about last night, so I won't stop trying to talk to him no matter how much of a jerk he is to me. But for the moment...I'll give him his space while I figure out what to do next." Seo-Yun explained and Minho nodded in response, the man sent her a small smile and politely bowed his head.

"I'll leave you to your scheming, but this time if it involves me, just tell me." Minho joked and Seo-Yun chuckled, shaking her head.

"Don't worry, I won't be using you again." Seo-Yun smiled as Minho let out his own laughter before leaving her office. Seo-Yun slumped back in her chair and stared up at the white roof.

Ryung-Gu sat at his desk hours later, the room was covered in complete darkness the only form of light came from the lamp on his desk, emitting an orange glow. He had been staring at the crumbled piece of parchment for what felt like hours.