I decided that was enough action for me and I made my way into the house. Arriving into the house I see Jane at the table doing her homework. My aunt and uncle were nowhere to be seen, meaning they were either out on a date or still at work. I grab some chips from the kitchen and head upstairs to relax and finish up my leftover homework.

-- Later that night--

I heard movement in the garage which was strange because we didn't keep anything in there besides bikes. I don't know how the rest of my family didn't hear anything. I get up from my bed and move downstairs.

Outside, I see my cousin Ethan shoving a blanket into the pantry. What the fuck?

"Ethan? What the hell are you doing?" I ask warily.

"Agh" Ethan jumps back in surprise "Fuck, Y/n what are you doing downhere ?"

I roll my eyes. "I heard some noise and came downstairs. I can't believe the whole neighborhood has not heard all this noise."

Ethan shifted uncomfortably.

"Look Ethan you have to understand how this looks. Just explain it to me and I'll forget the whole 'my-cousin-stuffing-an-animal-into-the-pantry' Scene."

Ethan takes me inside after shutting the pantry door and sits me down to explain everything.

After about 2 hours of explaining and Ethan blaming this all on Benny, I go upstairs and sleep.

--At school the next morning--

Walking into school with Ethan was embarrassing to say the least. He had a big ass box containing the poor "Magic-science-experiment dog". After Ethan gets sight of Benny, He immediately shoves the box into Benny's hands.

"Man, I'm telling you, this feels wrong," Ethan says. " I agree with Ethan, Animals die. It's the sad truth. Della needs to mourn, not see her dead dog zombified." I say.

"That dog isn't just undead, he's Evil! He tried to eat my hand this morning" Ethan explains to Benny, but it falls on deaf ears.

"Why? Did you feed him?" Benny asks. I laugh at this, which causes both of them to look at me. "Benny, Do you seriously think that we have dead dog food lying around the house?".

Benny looks down the hall and sees Della.

"There's Della. When she sees Puffles she will be all OVER me" Benny says. I give Ethan a 'yeah right' and Ethan returns it. "Wish me luck" Benny finishes before running down the hall.

"Well I'm getting out of here and going to class, I do not want to stick around to find out what happens because of his idiocracy" I say to Ethan. He nods, Understanding.

As I'm walking to my first class of the day I hear an announcement coming from the PA.

"ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS, DUE TO RECENT OUTBREAKS OF RABID ANIMAL ATTACKS, WE ASK YOU TO RETURN TO YOUR HOMES AND REMAIN INDOORS. AS OF NOW THERE ARE NO CLASSES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE"

Obviously I knew who was behind it. Raising one dog from the dead was too simple for dumb and dumber. Ethan and Benny somehow manage to screw up again.I grab my backpack and speed home.

I think this was the only time I benefited from being a vampire, Because animals were biting and lunging at me left and right on my way home from school. Slamming the door shut behind me after getting back to my house safely. I see Benny and Ethan panting on the couch, watching the television.

Making my way I sit on the floor and focus my attention on the TV. The news anchor had gotten attacked by Ethans old pet turtle, Tiberius.

"That can't be possible, He died like forever ago." I state.