Maddy pointed over the bridge, Mal walked to the center where she was and looked over the side, but she didn't see anything out of the ordinary. The waters were black and there was a slight grey fog lingering along where the water met the shore.

"That's Doom Cove." Mal recognized, "But what does that have to do with anything?"

"I think it could be the entrance to the Catacombs."

"What! What didn't you say anything at the meeting?"

"You heard what Yen Sid said about bad eggs, and I think there may be one in the club."

"If Evil Queen, Jafar and Cruella did go in there then we need backup. I'll go back." Mal said but only one step away and Maddy shouted.

"No! We need to stay here in case they come back out. They might not go straight for Auradon, I'd bet they'd rally an army first! And we don't want them to slip away once we find them."

Mal thought about that, Maddy did have a point, their parents could come back with their talismans and use Drac's goblins to start an army. Maleficent had certainly trained her minions in all forms of weaponry – not that any of it helped her in that battle with Philip – but if Drac was trying to fill their mother's shoes then working with Cruella, Jafar and Evil Queen would be a good start. . . or a bad one, in VK terms.

Mal took a deep breath and stayed put with Maddy. They looked into the water waiting for something to happen but Mal thought it was as boring a watching paint dry. She noticed some movement but quickly realized it was just crocodiles, the descendants of Tick Tock to be exact. There were other crocs like Madame Medusa's pets Brutus and Nero but they and their children lived in the bog on the opposite side of the Isle.

"Mal!" She heard and turned to see Jay, Carlos and Evie running over to her. "Why'd you run off?"

"We were worried."

"Give us some warning next time."

"Sorry guys, but Maddy has a hunch we just have to follow." Mal explained, "Right Maddy?"

But Mad Maddy only grinned and looked like she'd just been told some deliciously wicked news.

"Maddy?" Mal urged but she still didn't say anything. Then they heard a low chuckle and saw some figures step out of the shadows behind Maddy. They turned and more where surrounding them from the other side of the bridge too. It was a motely group and when they got close enough they could see Anthony Tremaine, Ginny Gothel, Gaston's eldest twin boys, Rick Ratcliffe and Claudine Frollo.

"Look what we have here, the heroes of the story." Anthony mocked.

"Remember what I said about bad eggs Mal?" Maddy asked, "Well looks like you just cracked one." She cackled.

Mal's eyebrows rose as she put it together, "You were telling that goblin to fetch the rest of your crew so they could ambush us."

"We're true villains." Rick boasted, "Unlike you turncoats!"

"Evil lives!" Ginny cried.

"And when the rest of the Isle discovers their anti-heroes were fed to the crocs everyone will realize that evil triumphs." Claudine sneered.

"You don't have to do this. It won't prove anything." Evie tried to reason as they stepped further pushing the four closer to the rail.

"Of course we don't have to do this." Anthony said, "We want to."

"Guys." Carlos gulped, "Looks like the crocs know dinner is served." They looked over their shoulders and saw that the predators had gathered right where they'd end up falling. They looked back to the others and knew they couldn't fight all of them off. The Gaston twins and Rick could restrain three of them and whoever was left would still be outnumbered.