🇨​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​ 1

♡ 🇹​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇵​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇹​​​​​♡

"Y/N you should try to get into dating again" Hailey said to Y/N. Y/N didn't say anything but just kept starting at the wall. Hailey didn't know what to say, ever since Y/N's girlfriend broke up with her she has been Depressed."Come on Y/N how about we go outside" Hailey suggested, Hailey really didn't know how comfort people.

"I don't want to go outside Hailey, I just want to stay inside" Y/N said before standing up and asking Hailey to leave. Hailey said nothing and just stood up to walk out but before she left she gave Y/N a card and walked out leaving Y/N alone.

Y/N looked at the note card to see that it was some advertisement for a dating app. She raises an eyebrow, she knew that Hailey used dating apps but Y/N never saw herself using dating apps.

"The fuck is this" Y/N muttered to herself. She walked over to the bed and sat down taking her phone out thinking if she should download the app. After a few minutes of deciding she finally downloaded the app. Y/N didn't know what she was doing, she felt like this was just a dumb idea. She felt like that what she was doing a complete waste of time.

Once she was done putting all of her information in. She started to look at all the men's and women's profile but all of them were just looking for sex. Y/N rolled her eyes and continued to swipe, she stopped when she stubble upon a man's profile, he was handsome and he looked riched.

His name was Louis White, he was a 35 year old man who worked at a famous fashion company and he was 6'5. Y/N smiled and swiped up and not even a second later she saw that Louis and her matched.

She didn't know what to say, question's we're racing through her mind. She felt like if she said something wrong he would immediately block her and tell everyone that she was a bad person.

"Wow I need to stop overthinking" Y/N said smacking her head slightly. She saw that Louis texted her, she opened the messages and saw that all he said was a simple hello. Y/N smiled a little and sent a hello back with a how are you after.

A couple hours passed passsd and Y/N was still texting Louis. She didn't notice how much time passed until she got a text from Hailey asking her if she wanted to hang out which Y/N replied with a yes.

Y/N let out a sigh and stretched, she's been in the same spot and the same position for a couple hours now. She stood up and went to the bathroom to get herself ready to hangout with Hailey.

After Y/N was finished she heard the doorbell ring. She walked downstairs and opened the front door to let Hailey inside. "Hey Y/N ready to go" Hailey asked making Y/N nod her head yes the two girls walked out of the house.

Y/N was now in the front seat of Hailey's car. Y/N didn't know where she was going, she just thought Hailey was going to take her to WcDonald's to get some food but once she saw that Hailey drove passed the food place, she just decided to wait and see where Hailey was taking her.

"Soooo Louis how is the dating App going" A women asked the man. Louis looked at his sister with a blank face. He really didn't want to tell his sister that he met the love of his life on an app.

"Why do you want to know Ryan" He said making her smirk.

Ryan shrugged "well Louis I was the one who told you on the app and if you found someone that you are talking too then you should let me know, I can give you dating advice and tips" She told him, making Louis roll his eyes.

"Well if you must know then yes, I met the love of my life and I want to meet her now" He told Ryan. She said nothing and grabbed the phone out of his hand. "Well if you want to know where she is then let me see this phone for a few I can find her location for you" She says before walking away.

It may seem that Y/N and Louis just met but Louis knew Y/N since forever and once he found out that her and her horrible girlfriend had broken up he knew that he had to take this chance to get them together.

So he made Ryan hack into the app that Y/N would be on to make him and her match together and once it worked he was completely over come with joy. This was his change to get with the love of his life and he couldn't ruin it.

"Okay I'm back, Y/N is at the Kinkom Mall with her friend Hailey lev" Ryan said while walking into the room.

Louis said nothing but just took his phone and walked to his car. He had to get there immediately before she left.

After a couple of minutes Louis finally made it too the mall and right on time since he saw Y/N walking right inside. He waited five minutes to get out the car and walk inside.

He walked into the game store that Y/N walked in, making sure to not get to close to her. He watched as she was looking for a game and made his way over to her waiting for Y/N to turn around. Once she did it turn around Louis made it seem like they both bumped into each other.

"Oh I'm sorry wait what Y/N?" Lois said in a fake curious tone. Y/N looked at the man with wide eyes, she didn't know what to say or what to do.

"O-oh Louis I didn't expect to see you here.... didn't expect to see you ever" Y/N said whispering the last part quietly.

Louis ignored the last part and let out a soft chuckle. He asked her if they could go hangout which Y/N let out an awkward laugh. "Sorry but I came here with my friend and I really wouldn't want to ditch her you know"

Louis opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by Hailey walking towards them.

"Hey Y/N I found the game you were looking for- oh who is this" Hailey asked Y/N while looking at the man. Y/N looked at Hailey and whispered in her ear.

"This is the guy I was talking to you about" She said making Hailey smile widely. "Wow so I'll just leave you too alone Y/N call me when you're ready to leave" Hailey said before leaving not even giving Y/N a change to say anything.

"Welp your friend is letting us hangout so what do you say" He asked Y/N.

Y/N being the people pleaser and being afraid of saying no to people said yes to the man. He ended up taking her to the a restaurant that was not to far away and ordered the two of them some food.

Y/N felt really awkward and uncomfortable she just wanted to go home now.

──────────── ♡ ────────────
🏷️A/N: TAKEN will be updated every Tuesday and Thursday and don't forget to vote and comment for more.