26

"Somebody smells like alcohol and sex."

"I bet with that dusty dick of yours you've never piped." She clapped back, unzipping the jacket she had on.

"Tch."

Y/n simply ignored Madara and took off the jacket.

His jaw hit the floor.

Her body glitter shimmered in the afternoon sun, and her fishnet stockings hugged her thighs. The very revealing top was overflowing with bills.

Gently, she took off her shoes and started talking the money out of her clothes.

"Huh. 10,000. Not bad for the daytime."

Madara Uchiha was baffled.

How could a young lady show so much skin?

He slipped the gray jacket over her shoulders and zipped it up.

She looked at him, an eyebrow raised. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

He began to stutter, "W-well, it makes y-you look like a harlot!"

Smirking, she looked him dead in the eyes.

"And why does that bother you? Hm?" Her lips curved into a smile.

"Is my ass too much for you?"

He had too much pride to say it, but it definitely was.

She simply put her shoes back in her bag and went over to Naruto.

"Hey, do you want some money to fill up Gama-chan?"

He nodded, sniffling over the loss of money.

Y/n reached into the top of her jacket, pulling out a fair amount of ryo.

"Did you just... from your..."

"Do ya want the money or not?"

He took the warm cash and put it in his wallet, Gama-chan no longer looking flat.

Naruto looked at his hand, the warm feeling of the money lingered on his palm. He glanced at her exposed chest.

'Nope! You cannot think like that! Never in a million years! I think I'm spending too much time with that dirty old man...' He cursed himself, and shoved Gama-chan in his pocket.

Snickering, she pushed the hair from her face and transformed into her other clothes. Her phone buzzed, so she slipped it out of her pocket.

Opening her phone, she clicked the text notification from Tenzo

Hard Wood 😩‼️

Hard Wood 😩‼️
| I wanted to talk to you for a sec

Me
Abt? |

| These missions have been kicking my ass lately and I've gotten stressed. Do you have any stress relief methods?

Sleeping. U could sleep with me ahaha :lipbite: |

| I think sleeping with someone would be really nice.
| Cuddling is a good idea.

I meant angry sex but that works too 💀 |

|KWMRMKOYK2?

She closed the texting app, still a little sad how innocent Tenzo was. 'I'm def gonna change that lmao.' 

Madara watched her little reactions to whatever she was doing, and was basically breathing down her neck.

"Do you need something?" She asked, slightly annoyed.

He just put on that neutral smirk and shook his head.

He's been doing that for the past few days, absolutely annoying her to the ends of the earth. Jiriya'd been straight up absent, and the only one she had to keep her sane was Naruto.

She felt like screaming her lungs out to music, so she opened her music app and picked a song that reminded her of Naruto. Cranking up her volume on her phone, she pressed play.

"USED TO BE LEVEL WITH ALL MY FRIENDS
STILL WEAR THE SAME SHOES I DID BACK THEN
I DON'T THINK THEY'VE EVER BEEN UNTIED
I CAN'T REGRET THE THINGS I DON'T TRY
I'D SWITCH IT UP BUT I DON'T LIKE CHANGE
ONLY CONTENT IF THINGS STAY THE SAME
DON'T CARE TO WATCH THE STORY UNFOLD
HATE FEELING LIKE I'M NOT IN CONTROL
I'VE BEEN SLEEPING WITH THE LIGHTS ON
I tend to freak myself out
Won't you come a little closer now
And tell me I'm a-

SCRAWY MOTHERFUCKER WITH A COOL HAIRSTYLE!"

They sang their little hearts out together, just watching the sun set and listening to song after song that reminded one of the other.