#️⃣1️⃣1️⃣

"Yo, it's the sound village brats," I drawled, swinging my sword and pointing it at them.

"Wake Sasuke up." The bald-looking one demanded.

"Actually shut the fuck up. King Tut looking ass..." I grumbled, irked at his blatant additude.

"I can't have her talk like that! I'll kill her first and then Sasuke."

"I'd like to see you try, mofo."

"Actually, we'll be taking you with us. Bosses orders." The girl sneers, and I really want to put Nair in all of her shampoo bottles.

"Wait a minute, this dirt was just dug up..." He crouched, feeling the ground. "And this type of grass doesn't grow here..."

Before he could fully put the peices together, a whirl of green flies through, refocusing all the attention onto himself.

LEAF HURRICANE!

"Lee!?" I say incredulously, my mouth hanging open in surprise.

"Looks like you also need to make more of an effort!" He takes a fighting stance, determination set on his face.

"Who are you?" The 'leader' asks.

"I am the handsome devil of the Hidden Leaf, and my name is Rock Lee!"

"Why are you here, though...." I deadpan.

"I will always appear when you are in trouble, Y/n. "

Ansnkeieubrnfxzdbfe? LEE LET'S GET MARRIED RN

Lee sets Jeffrey down.

"Thank you for your help, little one, but it is time for you to go."

And then, the tiny little squirrel was gone.

"But Lee, what about your team? We're competing for the scrolls! In this test, we're enemies.." I look at him, but his back is all I see.

"I already told you, I will protect you with my life!" The wind blows through his hair, and he faces the Sound-nin.

I remember when he rushed to me in the Academy, asking me to go out with him. It was goofy but adorable.

"Thanks, Lee." I give him a lazy smile, even if he can't see it.

'Sensei! Did you see that! She basically agreed! That was perfect! '

-

I stood defensively in front of Naruto and Sasuke, but it still wasn't enough to scare Zaku away.

My anxiety skyrockets, and I remember him. How he used to approach me the same way.

Quickly, I throw a kunai, and it slices some of his hair.