|1| «Who are you?!»

hello.

starting now

get ready, someone will/can die today and continue as a spirit/guide/ghost

Ok so guys if your characters met in some multiplayer, it doesn't mean they know each other here as long as you won't say so

But uh Tallishi knows Amethyst
Lonely also knows Amethyst
Noobixm also knows Amethyst
But Tallishi and Lonely and Noobixm meet here for the first time
Okay wait it's getting complicated-

ONCE AGAIN GUYS I'M KINDA NERFING EVERYONE

I"M SO SORRY IF I'M BAD AT REPRESENTING YOUR CHARACTERS BUT I TRIED-

POV — SPECTATOR:

A random bunch of people, who probably don't know each other, woke up in a house.

Two females, maybe one of them wasn't a female, I'm unsure, were first to wake up. Both of them were tall, like literally tall for a standard human, though both of them look exactly like humans. Nevermind, one of them had a black face, a literal void face with only one eye to be seen. She, if it even is a female, which now I doubt, wore a large cape and a coat. Their hair was short and had a color of an old tree, while the bottom of the hair was lightened.

The other female, who seemed to be even taller, was a blonde with two ponytails, and her eyes were pink. Both of them seemed to be skinny, though the blonde's clothes style was more...how'd I say it? Badass?

"Who are you?" The blonde stepped back, her eyes immediately searching for an object to defend herself with. "Ms.Lonely." The person with the cape replied, the way they spoke reminded of the wind blowing. "Okay, poor you because you're lonely, but what's your name?" The blonde asked, weirdly looking at the sleeping people.

"No, my name literally is Lonely." The person replied, sighing. "Oh..My bad." The taller female nodded. "What about you?" Lonely asked, her only eye seemed to slightly creep the blonde girl. "Tallishi." She replied, trying to look away.

They both awkwardly couldn't meet with stares, both weren't comfortable being stared at.

"Are you the one who brought us here?" Tallishi asked, clearly not trusting someone who she has just met. Lonely sighed "Nope. I don't ask you to believe me, but this place is clearly not my style." "I see." Tallishi looked at the sleeping people, noticing someone standing up.

It seemed to be a child. The little girl seemed to also have blonde hair, but she also had cat ears and a tail. The girl yawned and looked around, her pink eyes clearly showing some naught.

"Do you know her?" Lonely asked, turning to Tallishi. "I think I remember something. At least she looks familiar, but oh god." Tallishi sat on the floor "My head hurts so badly." "Same here." Lonely answered, they looked at the child again, but the child was gone already. They looked around, clearly confused.

"Hello-" The little girl spoke, already behind Lonely, making them flinch. Lonely glared at the kid in an odd way. "What's your name?" Lonely kneeled down to the girl. "Blossom!" The girl replied, smiling, as she looked around "Where are we? This place looks good!" Blossom immediately ran to investigate the place.

"We need to get out of here, but first.." Tallishi looked around.

POV — TALLISHI:

She started looking around, unable to find Amethyst. She looked around and then tried to call her by her name, but useless. She sighed, already almost having a mental breakdown.