He knows that he is gone case now. He has fallen for Jungkook truly, madly, and deeply.

He doesnt want to disappoint Jungkook. He wants to prove his love. He wants to show him, that he is worthy of love, his love.

"Hyungs help me. You guys are here to help me or to sleep?" Taehyung almost screamed at two boys who were already dozing on his bed.

"Arhha Tae-ah it's not like you are going to propose to him. Just wear anything." Yoongi says irritated like it's not like Taehyung is getting married or proposing to Jungkook.

He doesnt even want to think about when that time will come.

"Namjoonie you help me!!! Yoongi hyung is being mean." Taehyung say as he made his way to Namjoon and shook him up to wake him up.

"Taehyung-ah you look good in everything. Why are you even panicking? With a face like yours, why do you even bother" Namjoon tries to explain to him while sitting up properly.

"aha, you guys are of no help!"Taehyung says again as he sat down on the floor with his hand on his head.

Looking at Taehyung both his hyung sighed and face palmed themselves.

Who would even believe that this is Kim Taehyung, the only son of Kim Daehyun?

The son of one of the most powerful and influential men in South Korea. The psycho guy who beat and kill people just to vent out his anger.

The guy who has played with more guns than toys is now panicking cause he can't decide what to wear.

Both Namjoon and Yoongi want to cry as well as laugh at Taehyung.

Namjoon nodded at Yoongi as both the boys not so willingly got up and decided to end the misery of Taehyung as well as themselves.

They went into his closet to see the storm that Taehyung has caused there.

"Here, you go and try these" Yoongi says as throws some clothes at his face, Namjoon just pleaded through his eyes for Taehyung to go and change.

Otherwise, Yoongi would literally beat the shit out of him now.

Taehyung looked at both his hyung and smiled his boxy smile before getting up and running to change his clothes.

Namjoon chucked at taehyungs behavior. 'This kid'

"This is the first time, I have seen him so concerned about how he looks", Namjoon says laying on the bed

"whipped and a dumbass" Yoongi whispers as almost drowning in sleep again.

"HYUNGGGG" Namjoon and Yoongi shot their eyes open and sat up immediately in an alert.

Both their jaw dropped looking at Taehyung, who is looking different from his usual style of clothes, his cold aura of mafia vibes. Today he looked more like a boyfriend material and a bit softer.

 Today he looked more like a boyfriend material and a bit softer