Broken

Hi guys! It's me, RoseTheMagicalFlower! I've volunteered to rewrite the aftermath of the Valentine's Day Arc of Steven Universe Arkham Edition. I am actually writing something else to help contribute my support to Arkham Edition, so I can use this as a preview to my kind of storytelling and writing.

Constructive criticism is strongly encouraged so I can see what improvements I need to make to make my project perfect, as I would like to go beyond everyone's expectations. Anyway, that's just my prewriting that I needed to write to let loose so I could put on my game-face of storytelling, as I take things a bit too seriously for writing.

Third Person Omniscient.

Two weeks later after February fourteenth, March first, Beach City was still recovering from the damage that Spinel's injector inflicted onto the town, most notably the ginormous crater it left when it was blown to smithereens by Steven Universe and his friends aiding him. It's a daunting sight to bear witness to when you come across the crater, it looks as if a construction site was planned to be implemented in the vicinity and then they vanished out of thin air. The night sky with little clouds felt refreshing to see, because ever since the injector had burrowed the drill head beneath the surface, the sun and moon was blotted out by dark and thick clouds.

Most residents are still attempting to recover from their forced walking-spree by Squaridot. Surely, they've gotten great cardio, but it nearly cost them their lives if it weren't for Steven. Squaridot disappeared on February fifteenth at midday.

Moonlight had disappeared after the death of Spinel, which caused Obsidian to start searching for her relentlessly to interrogate her for answers about her conspiratorial relationship with Spinel. Moonlight left nothing but a makeup set behind. There is some speculation from the majority of the Crystal Gems that she has a contingency plan to continue on without Spinel, but without Steven's confirmation, this will not be debunked.

Connie has been attending therapy from her kidnapping and death experience from Spinel (though she kept her death a secret from her parents). Little Homeworld was under construction again, with the destruction of Spinel and the rebellion had halted the proceedings. This gave the Crystal Gems, minus Steven, more work to do.

And where has the young hybrid been during this two week period? He had locked himself into his bedroom and has never left it the entire time. The only known times that he had left his bedroom is to use the lavatory, but nothing else.

His father brings him sustenance to keep him properly nourished, and that is the only time that Steven will open his door for someone. Even then, he doesn't utter a single word, whether it was a greeting or a thank you, no matter how hard Gregory tries to encourage him to speak. As you would expect, the Crystal Gems questioned him for what Steven has done or said during his brief time with him.

It was all the same, Steven had just sat down in a corner with his head buried behind his knees and Spinel's shards put in a display case on his wall for him to see every time he would look up which would be a constant reminder of his failure to save her.

His failure of hesitation...

His failure of compassion...

His failure of keeping the promise he made with his dead mother...

Homeworld:

A small sector of Homeworld was sealed off to the public due to the rebellion activity that occurred today. White Diamond used her influence to evacuate the area and secure it so the rebels couldn't escape undetected. A group of them gathered up together to congregate their upcoming plans of escape in the middle of the street while the snow glitters in the atmosphere and creates a nice dusting all over the planet.