Chapter 9

An: (Hi guyssss pls don't kill me enjoy the new chapter hehehe)

"I'll miss you, Jean."

You looked at your adoptive mother with tears in eachother's eyes. You wanted to strike up a joke but the words got stuck in your throat and instead let out a restraint sob.

Jean hugged you closely for what felt like an eternity before letting go and lecturing you to call her very Tuesday at least and to not skip school ect...

You rolled your eyes at how overprotective she was and you looked behind her to see the car waiting for her.

"The car's waiting, I'll see you soon."

You smiled as tears pricked your eyes as you watched her pick up her suitcase and walk out the front door and put it into the trunk.

She walked into the car and as the car drove away she blew you kisses and waved goodbye. You could see how painful it was to her as well.

When she was no longer in sight, you closed the door and slid to the floor and started sobbing uncontrollably. But not loud enough to wake the other idols present in your house.

You did not, however, realise how a everyone was downstairs debating on how to help you in the other room.

Realising how the rest were discussing (arguing) and wasting time instead of helping you. A certain boy with a long blonde braid sneaked out with nobody noticing.

And there you were, on the floor head resting on your knees. As Aether got closer the more he could pick out a soft snoring.

Once he established you were the one asleep he picked you up bridal style (MOVE ITS MY TURN) and carefully took you upstairs to your room. He placed you down and tucked you into your bed.

As our blonde trave- AHEM idol was about to leave you unconsciously grabbed his hand and hugged it close to your body.

Aether became as red as the colour red (I'm so bad at metaphors) naww but fr my mans was literally a radiator because how hot his face was.

He didn't want to disturb you in your sleep because he would probably be murdered by you, he guessed it from all of the stories Jean  told of you.

So he took your gaming chair and silently slid it over next to your bed so he could sit next to you and so you were comfortable.

What our soon-to-be-poor Aether did not expect is for an almond tofu muncher and enjoyer to realise his absence and go investigate.

Once he arrived at the entrance hall, Xiao realised that you weren't at the front door anymore...

That's a bit sus.

He went upstairs and edged closer to your room. Much to Aether's bad luck and hearing he only realised someone was coming in once the door was swung open.

A terrified expression settled on Aether's face as he was too stunned to speak.

"Why are yo-"

Before Xiao could finish his sentence Aether put a finger over his own lips to signal to be quiet then pointed to your sleeping figure beside him.

The blonde mouthed that he'll explain later because he was to be frank absolutely terrified of facing his fellow bandmates wrath, especially when they all had eyes for the same person. ( I'm still waiting for my turn)

Not trusting the lead dancer to be with you alone Xiao sat on the high poof on the other side of your bed.

About after half an hour if bickering both boys now were sound asleep along with you.

Everyone down stairs also stopped bickering and went to their rooms respectively. Except for the smol man with a huge ego.

He knew something was wrong. Mans sprinted to your room quicker that light itself.

And there he saw a view he wanted to puke from.

Scaranara delicately removed your grip from Aether's hand and picked up both Aether and Xiao from their collars waking them both up.

He took them out of your room and dumped them outside your door. He closed it slowly before turning to the other two.

" KYS "

Were the words all three whispered to each other simultaneously. Then they all walked to their room.

Yeah all three of them slept in one room along with another three idols.
Kazuha, Heizou and Venti going to get no sleep today.

(WASSUP GUYS, if you can't tell I sorta love my anemo's hehe.

Can I get the characters you want to appear next chapter bc it's going to be an 6reeze X reader at this point lmao. Not that I mind tho, it was the og plan for this fanfic😮💨

Ok but lumi Athena's songs have me in a choke hold ONG THEY ARE SO GOOD AHSFAGGSHAH

love all of you and thank you for the support for this fanfic 😘 don't forget to slay today and everyday.

Oh and before I forget.

Are you a swimming pool?
Because I want to dive right into you🤭)