"We going to the beach in like two hours, Ima let everyone get a luh' nap. Promise me you won't leave her? Don't forget you got us. I'm her god mother now." She winked.

Dino chuckled waving her off, "I knew you was doing this shit for something, I'm cool with you being her god mom though for real, I'a wake her up in like a hour and get ready." He nodded.

She smiled before closing the door softly, She released a breath she didn't know she was holding before looking down at her toes, "Breathe." She instructed, feeling her anxiety rise.

"Hey boo- Are you okay?" Alisha frowned, stopping in her tracks as she seen tears rush down Sehkani face.

"I-I'm f-fine can you find M-Mekai." She spoke shakily, she didn't know why her anxiety was acting up. She didn't feel pressured or had anything she was stressing about - that's usually what causes her anxiety attacks.

Alisha nodded before running inside her and Damari room, where him and Mekai was talking about something Damari said Alisha couldn't know about.

"Alisha what the- Why you look shooken up?" Damari jumped up, running toward his girlfriend. Alisha began crying as she pointed at the door.

"S-Sehkani." Alisha was very sensitive. She barely even knew Sehkani but she was still crying, She didn't like seeing Sehkani in the state being that she had PTSD. Her little brother had anxiety attacks before he got killed by their own mother.

Mekai scrunched up his face before jolting into the hallway, He looked to his right and seen Sehkani shaking violently as she mumbled something to herself. He sighed before walking toward her and wrapping his arms around her.

"Breathe mama." He instructed.

"I t-tried. What's w-wrong with m-me Kai." She stuttered, slapping her arms hard. She felt hot everywhere, resulting in her feeling itchy, resulting in her slapping her skin instead of digging.

Mekai placed her hand on his neck and her other one interlocking with his. He waited until he felt her slowly tracing the tattoo, watching as her chest began moving normally.

"Lemme know what happened."

Sehkani sighed, "I dunno.. One minute I was cheering Dino up and the next I was shaking. I didn't want anyone to see me like that so I tried to atleast get to our room but my body froze in place, and that's when Alisha came and then my mind starting going everywhere. That's all I remember, Ion know why it started up. I thought I was good."

Mekai hummed, "You was stressing over someone else's problem. You were thinking about the negatives about his problem. Tryna push them on you."

Sehkani nodded before looming up at him, "How you know that?"

He shrugged, "I did a luh' research. Ima be stuck witchu for life, meaning with yo problems. Might as well learn about em."

She smiled as her cheeks turned a bright red, she slowly removed her hand from his neck before standing on her tip toes, "Besos?" She puckered her lips out.

Kai chuckled before wrapping his hand around her neck, and pulling her into a intimate kiss. Sehkani moaned into the kiss as his other hand gripped her butt softly, and hers wrapped around his neck.