love?

It was six in the evening as the sun burned the side walk I walked down on it slowly.

I just got back from a mission.

It was tuff and i fell so tired right now.

Me and my friend natsu walked to my house quietly because we were so tired.

"Are we there yet?..."natsu said groaning with a sleeping happy on his head.

"Shut your face..."is said walking.

I soon reaches my house and left the door open to tired to close it and collapsed on the chair.

"Your door?"natsus said looking at it.

"Close it For me...my bones ache.."I said tiredly.

Natsu closed the door and then fell on the floor.

"I need a shower.."I said lifting my slef up.

I walked into the bathroom and slipped of my clothes.

I walked into the shower and felt better as the warm liquid poored down my body.

When I was done I walked out the bathroom to see natsu sleeping.

I knelt down bybhus side and smiled.

I've had the biggest crush on him for longer than I could remember.. I bet he doesn't like me though..he must be after much or something.

i heard him mumble in his sleep but i leaned closer to his face to listen.

"Ngh..y/n...fuck.."he moaned as his hips would jerk.

I blushed and stepped back a little before going off to change.

I walks on my room and pit on a small tank top with short jean pants up to my thighs and I walked out my to to see natsu still sleeping.

I once again leaned down to listen bit I lost my balance and fall on him making him wake up.

"You scared me!"he said panting.

"O-oh..sorry..."I said leaning off of him.

He stared into my eyes for a second and smiled.

"Something wrong?"

"W-wha no nothing is wrong.."I said avoiding his eyes.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him before his smile disappeared and lust filled his eyes instead.

"Y/n.."he said before smashing his lips into mine.

At first I was surprised..but I shook it off and focused on the kiss and kissed back.

His hand wonder down to my side as he slid them under my shirt as he slid his tongue on my lip.

I didn't let him in teasing him.

He slipped his hands on my breast and squeezed them making me gasp and open my mouth.

His tongue rolled over mine as o moaned.

He broke this kiss and took my shirt off before grabbing me and throwing me on my bed.

He left soft kisses down my neck and smirked when he found the one spot that drove me crazy.

He nibbled on it as I arches my back.

He stopped and looked at my face.

"Y/n...Iva always loved you.."he said.

"I love you too..."after that he burned off my bra and I covered my chest.
"Natsu!"I said but he growled and pinned my hands above my head.

He cropped one of my breast and I bit my lip.

He latched his mouth into my nipple and rolled it around with his tongue making me moan.

When he was done he unhooked my pants and slidd it down my legs.

He bent down to my core and traced his finger over my underwear.

He inhailed deeply before chuckling at my blushing face.

"Your really wet.."he said pishing his finger on the damp spot of my underwear.

"Mmhhhn"I moaned pressing myself deeper on his finger.

He slid it down my legs and threw it off the bed.

He stared for a while and I blushed closing my legs.

"Don't stare!"I said embarrassed.

He cuckled and forced my legs open.

He gave a long,slow lick on my core as I moaned and he did it once more.

He drive his tongue up and down my clit making me roll my hips into him.

He grabbed my clit into his lips before sucking harshly making my throw my head back.

"Ahnn!"I said as he stuck his tongue into me hard.

He stopped for a moment and threw my legs over his shoulder.

"What are you-..ah!"I said as he licked again.

He stuck his tongue into my nether lips and I moved my hips and down matching him.

The more I did it the deeper it would go making ms moan louder.

"Mnhha...natsu faster!"I said pushing his head into my core.

"I..I'm gonna come!"I said about to let my oragsm flow..but he stoped again.

He leaned down and stuck a finger into me an claspped his mouth around my clit.

He pushed a second finger into me and made me come into a loud cry as I rode out my orgasm against his fingers.

"Ahnn.."I say as he licked up the essence spilling from me and gave a him of the taste,it vibrated agianst me making my eyes roll behind my head.

He pulled away and licked his fingers before smirking.

"My turn."

Part two or no?