𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏. 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦

Start from the beginning

   "No, like this." Brett pressed himself against Bellamy as he adjusted the grip Bellamy had on the stick, "Now try and scoop the ball."

   "You sure I'm holding it right?" Bellamy smirked as he pressed back into Brett. He twisted so that he could catch Brett in a slow kiss. Brett's hands settled on Bellamy's hips.

   Brett gently pushed him back, "You asked me for help with lacrosse." 

   "And I'm getting it."

   "Pick up the ball." Brett took a step back. Bellamy groaned as he rolled his eyes. He scooped the ball as Brett asked, "Now throw it to me." Brett walked a few feet away.

   "Now that's just insulting." Bellamy's eyebrows raised. Brett's lips pressed together as he attempted to withhold his laugh. He continued taking steps away until Bellamy's frown disappeared. Bellamy smirked as a the idea sprang into his mind. He reared back and threw the ball, much too far for Brett to be able to catch, but to Bellamy's surprise, Brett anticipated it. He backpedaled a few feet before jumping to catch the throw.

   "Woah," Brett chuckled. Brett tossed it back softly. Bellamy caught it easily. They continued to toss the ball between them as they slowly got further and further from each other. Bellamy only threw a few intentionally bad passes to get on Brett's nerves, but, by some miracle, he managed to catch each one. He never got even the slightest bit agitated, nor did he make fun of Bel's passing capabilities.

   After a couple throws, Brett changed what they were doing. He walked Bellamy through the motions of taking the ball from someone else. Bellamy took the opportunity to get handsy there as well, but Brett swatted him away like a fly.

   "Bet I can take it from you," Bellamy raised his brows.

   "Do you?" A breathy chuckle escaped Brett's lips. Bellamy gave a curt nod as his tongue slipped across his lips. Brett nodded as he got into an athletic stance. Bellamy ran at him, as he threw his weight to the right. Brett leaned to go around him, but he got caught on Bellamy's foot. Bellamy landed on top of him, straddling's his waist, "You didn't get the ball."

   "But I have you right where I want you," Bellamy's voice fell to a low whisper as he leaned closer. He caught Brett's lips in his own as he  slowly reached for the ball in the net. He rolled his hips into Brett's. He pulled away with a bright smile. Brett's pupils were blown and he was breathing a little harder. Bellamy held up the ball triumphantly and Brett's lips pursed.

   "You-"

   "I never said how I would get it from you." Brett's nostrils flared. Bellamy stood and held his hand out for Brett.

      Bellamy got out of his car and looked around. Not many people had shown up this early. Just the lacrosse players, the school cop, and likely a few teachers. He hadn't planned on it, but then the thought of Stiles' face when he realized Bellamy was joining lacrosse was too good to pass up.

   "What is he doing here?" Stiles muttered to Scott as they walked onto the field. Bellamy gave them a warm smile as he waved.

   "I thought he was joking," Scott's tone was somewhere between amazement and disbelief.

   "You knew he was trying out?" Stiles gaped at his best friend as they continued walking.

   "He mentioned it when you both came over." Scott shrugged.

   "And you didn't tell me?" Stiles eyes somehow managed to get wider as his arms flew out from his sides.

   "Figured you knew. His name was on the sign up sheet."