Epilogue

"We bring you developing news of the murders that happened a week ago." said the news reporter.

"All of the victims have now been identified."

The screen shows the pictures of the victims as they are named by the reporter.

"Aaron Johnson, Mike Johnson, Alex Lin, Jose Rubio, Jasmine Jackson, Zach Wiseman, Sarah Iverson, and Terry Smith of California were found dead at the old Basswood Camp."

It cuts to the funeral of one of the victims. 

"I just can't believe this happened my boy had a bright future ahead of him until it was cut short. I pray for his and his friends' souls," said Zach's mom.  

"There were only two survivors in this attack. Beth Johnson and Jake Evans of California. They sustained serious injuries and were treated at the hospital. 

The screen shows a picture of Beth

"Unfortunately, we bring you the sad news that Beth has committed suicide this morning a day after being brought home from the hospital. Her family says that she hasn't spoken a word even at the hospital and they believed that she couldn't handle the trauma of losing two family members and friends. Meanwhile, Jake Evans is still recovering at the hospital. He sustained multiple stab wounds but is expected to survive. 

It cuts to the police investigation in the woods.

"Authorities have yet to say whether or not these set of murders are connected to the ones that happened near Camp Crystal Lake not too long before this tragedy occurred. They are also holding off information about the killer's identity but they have said that the person is dead. They have not said where the body is."