chap 29

Third person pov :

   " Hello Didi ( elder sister ) " Kavya heard the voice that she dreaded for years. She was in the super market buying things. She turned around and looked at him.  She knew well now whats gonna happen so she remained calm.

" how about we leave from here without disturbing anyone " Kiran said politely. Kavya looked around.

" oh no need to try to escape I'm well prepared this time "  he said smiling. Kavya nodded accepting to go along with him.

I can't save you from them this time little bro. I have done my level best but if you are keen on coming insearch of your death no one can save you.

Kavya went along with Kiran but her whole thoughts were still on her daughter and husband who might be searching for her if they knew she is missing.

" So you married that bastard " Kiran asked her as they reached the place where he is staying.

" he is my husband " she said sternly making him laugh out loud.

" I'm glad that I killed that fetus before it could see the world " Kiran said not knowing the truth.

Kavya looked around and saw the man who helped her to flee from the hell there. He blinked his eyes assuring her that no one knew about her child. Everyone still thinks they just aborted it and I wanted it to remain the same.

" atleast  my baby was saved from this hell hole " Kavya said boldly making Kiran grit his teeth.

" Mind your words. Did you just forget that you shouldn't raise your voice against me " he said angrily.

" And don't forget I'm the eldest " kavya said raising her voice to which he slapped her hard making her fall on the wooden table which hit hard on her back.

" don't forget your place " he said pulling her up not minding her pain. Her lips were bleeding due to the impact.

" soon I will kill that bastard husband of yours and that Vishak . My Nithya will be solely mine no one could stop that " Kiran said dreamily.

" are you physco or what she has a family " Kavya screamed.

" That is nothing.  This is and should be her family " he said pulling her hair.  He pushed her again on the floor hard.

" lock her. Tomorrow is our D-day " Kiran said loudly and went away.

As per his words they locked her.

" how is your family " she asked as she saw the one who saved her before.

" I have a daughter now " he said making her smile

" keep them out of this life. That would be good for their future " she said smiling.

" everything will be alright.  Have it " he said giving her food. He patted her head and left from there sighing.....

&&&&&&&

( what ever happens next will be in unexpected chap 48 and 49.. read )

I guess soon this story is gonna end just few more chapters...