“You’re one to talk,” I said before I could consider what just spilled out of my mouth. The room fell silent after I those words left my mouth. I knew I spoke out of line for today. Grumbling I sat up once more in my bed. Looking at Blake, I saw that he was looking at me with his dark green eyes. Placing my hand on his cheek I gave a small sigh. “I am sorry, that was out of line.”

Blake put his hand over mine, capturing it on his cheek. “No, you are right. I have been acting like a three-year-old for the longest of times. I don’t think I knew how to communicate my emotions to you and instead I acted all toddlerish. I am sorry and today I will prove just how sorry I am.”

“I know you will,” I replied.

“Do you have to go to the bathroom?” Blake randomly asked me.

“What?” I asked as I removed my hand from his cheek. Ignoring how my palm felt cold after leaving his face, I gave him an applaud expression.

“You are rocking back and forth. You do that when you have to go to the restroom.”

I froze and realized that I had in fact been rocking back and forth in order to hold in my urine. “Yeah, I gotta go ... but I will get dressed and ready too. I should be ready in twenty minutes,” I informed Blake as I raced off to my bathroom.

***

“So what are we doing today?” I inquired as I walked out of the bathroom after getting dressed.

“As cliché as it sounds, I’m not telling you. All I am going to say is that we are going to walk down memory lane today,” Blake admitted.

I chuckled as I walked over to my full length mirror that was on the other side of my room. I looked at myself in the mirror and gave a half smile of contentment. I didn’t look stellar, my curly brown hair was once again forced into a loose bun and I wore no make-up ... but I had to admit that these black skinny jeans were slimming. I spun sideways and pulled down my black Lady Gaga tee so that it wasn’t bunched up in the back.

“Ready?” Blake asked as he got of my bed and walked over to me.

I gave a nod, “yeah, just let me get my jacket.” Strolling over to my closet, I pulled out my dark red cotton jacket. Slipping it on I felt sudden warmth.

“Oh man! Now that you are wearing a jacket I can’t give you mine as a romantic gesture!” Blake fake whined.

Slapping him on his chest I giggled. “Come on Blake, show me how much I should be with you.”

Smiling Blake grasped my hand, “will do.”

***

“Why are we here?” I asked Blake the second we entered his backyard.

Blake looked at me and smirked, “because, Sappy this is the place we spent most of our time growing up.”