"Maybe now would be a good time to reflect on our hose training," Chimney continued. He looked up and noticed Adrienne and Eddie trying to sneak away.

"Hey, hey, hey! The 118 eats dinner as a family, even if it is crappy pizza. Sit down, Diaz, Strickland," He scolds.

"Sorry, Cap. It won't happen again," Adrienne replied.

The 118 arrived at Seymour Chocolate Factory on report of man falling into an entire batch of chocolate. Adrienne helps Buck carry a ladder over to the giant bowl.

"The pressure on his body is probably slowing his circulation. We don't get him out of here soon, he may lose consciousness," Hen explained while Adrienne and Buck placed the ladder over the bowl.

"All right, boys, let's pull him out," Chim says. Adrienne moved out of the way to allow Eddie to take her place.

"Here, can you reach your hands above the surface?" Eddie asks, to which the man replied "no". Buck crawled carefully on the ladder.

"All right, we're gonna have to grab under his arms," Bucks says, "Pull on three."

Buck and Eddie reached underneath the man's arms. The two attempted to pull the man up, only for an air pocket to pull him back down.

"What's happening here?" Eddie asked, confused.

"Physics. Physics is happening here," Adrienne explains. She would know since she had experience with a situation similar to this.

"You're creating a low-pressure pocket when you pull him up, and then that pocket is pulling him right back down," She continued.

"Great. So basically chocolate quicksand," Buck sighed.

"Okay, everybody just stop for a second. Hen, take out an 02 tank, rip off the mask, create an air tube. It'll buy us some time if he goes completely under," Chimney instructed.

"Time for what?" Hen questioned.

"For me to think."

Buck and Eddie struggled a bit to keep the man from completely sinking into the chocolate. Hen leans over and puts a tube into the man's mouth.

"Okay, now what, Captain?" Hen asks, looking around for Chimney who was missing from their team. The others started to look around for Chimney.

"Did our cap just run away?" Eddie asked, then realized Adrienne was gone as well, "Where's Adrienne?"

"I think they went that way," A little boy pointed in the opposite direction. The man started to sink further into the chocolate.

"Breathe. Keep breathing, keep breathing." Hen repeats. Adrienne and Chimney returned to the scene.

"Coming through!" Chimney shouts. Adrienne dragged a large container with her. She uses a nozzle to pour what was inside the container into the chocolate.

"The hell?" Hen asks.

"It's cocoa butter. Tempers the chocolate, decreases the viscosity," Adrienne explained.