"Are you and Buck like... together or something?" He asked. Adrienne shoves her phone in her pocket.

"Oh, no. We're just good friends."

"Are you sure? Because when I visited you he was giving me death glares the entire time."

Adrienne placed a hand to her head. She just hoped he hadn't noticed Buck's attitude towards him.

"It's Buck being Buck. Don't worry about him. He doesn't mean any form of harm," Adrienne reassured.

"Great, because I want to know if you'd like to hangout some more sometime," Travis sighed, picking up a beer bottle from the dining table. He took a few sips before continuing, "We can catch up some more. I have something to tell you."

Just before Adrienne could answer, Estelle runs into the kitchen squealing. She was soon followed by Buck. Buck's smile faded away as soon as he saw Travis standing next to Adrienne.

"Travis," Buck scoffs.

"Hey, Buck," Travis replied, waving a hand. Adrienne picks up Estelle off of the floor before she nearly opened the oven.

"Okay, well, Buck you should be going," Adrienne says, "I'll see you at work?"

"I think he should leave," Buck mumbles.

"I think that this is my house and that you should leave," Adrienne says, walking over to Buck, "Goodbye, Buck."

She leads him to the front door and swung the door open. Adrienne pushes Buck out of her house before slamming the door shut. She returns to the kitchen to find Travis doing the dishes.

"Where were we?"

Having Chimney as interim cap was proven to be very annoying. On their second shift of the day, Chimney made the entire team line up shoulder to shoulder. Chimney approach them wearing sunglasses that seemed to boost his ego.

"So, we're doing lineups now?" Buck asked.

"Stow it, Buckley," Chimney replied. He turned his heel and started to pace around back and forth.

"Listen up. Because the word of the day is hose maintenance," Chimney announced.

"Okay, I'm out," Hen blurted out and leaves. Adrienne followed after her.

A little while later, Adrienne and Hen watched as Eddie and Buck rolled up the hose. In Chimney's eyes, they were doing it wrong. He shooed them away and started to roll them up himself.

"Get it nice and tight. It's a clean line. Watching, Buckley?" Chimney asks.

"Yep," Buck replied.

Chimney ended up burning dinner so they had to order pizza for everybody at the station.

"Okay, relax. There's plenty for everybody," Chimney says as he passed down the boxes. Adrienne and Eddie walked up to the table and each grabbed two slices.