Cuddles

"Of course babe." Troye assured and wrapped his arms tight around Connor as Tyler began to take down the filming set up. "Want to go to the bedroom?" he added and he received a nod accompanied by some sniffles. The Australian man pulled Connor up from the couch and lead him to the bedroom. He sat Connor down and tucked him in a bit before joining him.

Connor smiled a bit at him, still teary eyed. Troye stroked his cheek softly before kissing his lips. He turned Connor on his side before spooning him from behind. They laid there for a bit until Tyler came in with some cups of tea for everyons

Connor smiled. He felt so much better with the two men near him. "I made you some of my favorite tea love." Tyler spoke and handed out the mugs to the two men.

"Thanks." Connor said quietly and pulled the blanket tighter around himself while holding the mug shakily with his other hand, accidentally spilling some on the duvet. "I'm sorry, but I still feel a bit anxious." he spoke and got up to grab a towel. Tyler shook his head and grabbed Connor's arm.

"It's fine Con. Just relax." he spoke and took the mug of tea, gently pushing him so he was back in Troye's arms.

"Sorry." Connor repeated and bit his lip.

"It's okay babe." Troye assured and kissed the back of his neck.

"Is there anything we can do to help?" Tyler asked and ran a hand through his hair before laying down and facing Connor.

Connor shrugged as Tyler gently traced over his features with his fingertips. Both Tyler and Troye were aware Connor had anxiety issues. They also both knew he was trying to play it cool as not to concern anyone. "It's okay to be anxious." Tyler assured as Troye rubbed Connor's chest. "You don't have to worry about us." Tyler continued. Connor closed his eyes before taking a deep breath.

Troye and Tyler gave him a few moments before Troye sat up a bit. "Are you sure you don't want us to do anything for you?"

Connor wiggled back so he was closer to Troye. "I just, it sounds silly I guess, but it helps when you put your arms around me. Maybe squeeze me a bit like you did before? I have this weighted blanket I usually use so I can bring that next time so you guys don't have to deal with this. I can actually get it quickly now if you'd like. Why don't I actually-" Connor rambled before he was cut off by the Australian man.

"We like taking care of you Con." be assured and gently squeezed him. "How's that?" he asked.

"Good. Ty. You wanna join us?" he asked the blonde man.

Tyler set his tea down and smiled before wrapping his arms tight around his new boyfriend. "I'm so proud of you." he spoke quietly.

"Yeah. So am I. You're so brave." Troye spoke.

"You guys did it too." Connor spoke and blushed.

"That doesn't make it any easier or less brave of you." Tyler interjected.

Connor simply nodded and shut his eyes. "Do you think we're moving too fast?" He asked.

"Well maybe other people may think so, but it only matters what we think and I think it feels just right Con. If you're uncomfortable you can let us know." Tyler spoke wisely.

Troye looked over Connor's shoulder and smiled at Tyler.

The Minnesotan reached out and held Tyler's hands in his to warm them. "Sorry it's an anxiety thing. My hands get really cold." He spoke.

"They are cold." He agreed, concern evident in his voice. "Are you sure that you're okay babe? Really we don't mind taking care of you."

"It just happens sometimes is all." Connor spoke as Troye reached over to see whether Tyler was just being dramatic.

"Those are cold babe." Troye agreed. "You want some gloves?"

"You guys are over reacting." Connor insisted. "I promise I will tell you if something serious is happening."

"Okay babe. Sorry, we're just concerned about you." Tyler said.

Connor nodded at him and relaxed again. "I appreciate it guys. I'm happy to talk to you about it, but can we just cuddle right now please?"

"Of course babe." Troye assured and stroked his hair softly.