Earth is still alive

Start from the beginning

Hiro: "(Y/N), who was this whole 'Alpha'?"

(Y/N): "That blonde guy you just met. He's Nine Alpha. He's the leader of APE special forces called Nines"

Ryuko: "Little asshole, brat, and a snob. He thinks he's better than anyone else. Back when we were traveling with Zero Two, who was still a part of them under 'Nine Iota'" Zero got stiff, getting a flashback "Sorry Zero, I didn't want to get you a flashback" she smiled.

Zero: "It's okay, friend. It's in the past" she smiles too.

(Y/N): "Anyway, he tried to recruit us countless times. Papa even tried to make us, but Dr. FranXX helped us in the matter" I nod to the mentioned old man, and he nods too "I was supposed to be Nine Omega, while Ryuko was supposed to be Nine Psi"

Hiro: "So that's why you two look so angry at him... but he wasn't so bad"

(Y/N): "You need to meet the real him to see it" I smirk. Hachi cleared his throat and got our attention.

Hachi: "Now, the reason we called you four here. After the battle, APE decided to assign Strelizia to Plantation 13"

Hachi: "Yes, yes, I know. Geezers already told me" Hachi looked at us.

Hachi: "As such, Code 016 is hereby officially appointed Code 002's partner" We got happy

Hiro: "Y-Yes, sir!" We turned to look at him. Zero instantly went to him and give him a big strong hug.

Zero Two: "Darling! I'm so happy!"

Hiro: "I can't breathe, Zero Two" We smile at the duo of lovebirds

(Y/N): "Should I sing 'Can you feel the love tonight' or 'You and Me' from Tiffany on their wedding?" I smirk and whisper to Ryuko.

Ryuko: "We're still not sure when. But" She looks at them "One look into Zero's eyes, and it's all clear. It was Hiro who tried to break her from the Garden" I meanwhile got their attention.

(Y/N): "Gratz Hiro. Now you and Zero are official partners" I smile.

Ryuko: "Congratulations, you two" she smirks, "You two ready to lose another bet?" I smile at Hiro

(Y/N): "Hon, let them get used to each other" I look at Zero and Hiro "You will win if you get more than half our kills, fresh meat"

Hiro: "What the?!"

Zero Two: "We don't need to. We will beat you as usual" She smirks "We don't need some stupid handicap"

Ryuko: "Oh, you think you two can beat us?"

(Y/N): "Well, think again" Zero and Hiro look at us

Zero Two: "We don't think so, friends. We know so!"

Hiro: "We will show you two" I smile

(Y/N): "We accept the challenge. Just to make it fair, we start clear" We all nodded. Doctor cleared his throat.

Dr. FranXX: "I'm glad you are getting along, children. Nana, Hachi, I would like to talk with Ryuko and (Y/N) in private" Nana nodded

Nana: "Of course, Doctor. Hiro, Zero Two. You two are dismissed. Get back to the house" Team Strelizia left as well as Nana and Hachi. Uncle looked around, making sure we were all alone.

Dr. FranXX: "First of all. What're you two waiting for?" I and Ryuko went to hug him "It's good to see you two, my nephew, and my niece-in-law" he smiled and we separate.

Ryuko: "We're glad to see you too, uncle Werner"

(Y/N): "Yeah. You're not here just to watch that Klaxosaur, right?" I smile.