Chapter 3: The adventure of Yato's new job!

"So yato, got any jobs today?" I asked as he munches down the food I have him. "He never gets jobs!" Yukine exclaims as he rolls his eyes. "H-hey yukine! Baka! I get jobs everyday!" Yato said. I giggle at how much Yato looks like an idiot and then look down, then Yato's phone rings.
"Hello!! Fast delivery god yato speaking! If you need help, Saving a cat, Cleaning, Anything I'm here! It'll just cost 5 yen!" Yato screams as Yukine says "Heh? He actually got a job request?" I giggle once again and look at Yato. I think in my head... He has a pretty serious face there. Maybe this is a serious job?
"Y-yato?... is everything okay?" I ask as he hangs up his phone. "Yukine, Hiyori, let's go. We have a job request." Yukine and I look at eachother and nod our heads.
We then arrive in a very huge cave, and there are houses in it. "Yato...Where are we?" Yukine whines. We then meet up with a 19 year old man that's tall, with brown hair and wearing a black shirt, blue pants, and brown boots.
"You see mr... Whats your name again?" The mysterious man said. Yato makes an offended face and screams "How do you not know me? I am the almighty god Yato! You called me for a job and said my name earlier! I am a famous god!" Yukine and I look to the side and Yukine says "Pft. Yeah right." as Yato cries on the ground. "W-well Mr.Yato... you see... there's this girl..." Yato rolls his eyes. "Just cut your ties with her I've heard too much about relationships and-" Yato says before getting cut off. "N-no! It's not a relationship problem... she uhh... she ran away from home." Yukine's and I's eyes widen and Yato stares at the guy. "And what is the relationship with you and this girl?" I ask. "She's uhh... just a friend!" he says. Yato chuckles. "You got a crush!" He says and pats his back. He started to blush. "Say, what's your name? You haven't told us yet." Yukine asks. "M-my name? My name... is John." "John?" I say. "And what is that girls name?" Yato asks. "Her name is... Bishamon." Yato gasps and makes a disgusted face. "What does she look like?" Yato says looking at John furiously. "W-well... she has long blonde hair... and she always wore this black hat. I can never forget her beautiful purple eyes." Yato, Yukine, and I all have blank faces and Yato throws up. "And when exactly did she go missing?" Yato asked. "U-uh... about a year ago." John says. "AND YOU CALL ME ONE YEAR LATER? BAKA." Yato says. "W-why? do you know her? Is she okay?" I look at Yato as he asked that question and he looks down. "Yes... she is fine. I must go now. Let's go, Hiyori, Yukine." Yato said as he turned around grabbing Yukine and I.
We then arrive at my house, Yato still looking down. Yukine goes into my brothers room and sleeps, leaving me with Yato. "Y-yato? are you okay?" I ask. Yato then looks at me, then grabs and hugs me. My eyes widen and I start blushing as he does so and I ask "Yato?" "I... just need a hug." He says as he hugs me closer. "I-uh... o-okay.." I say as I blush more.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LOL I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE THREE MONTHS BUT SINCE SUMMER IS NEAR I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD >:) SO YE I don't even think this is a good chapter but