Chapter 1: Fair day

Hello everyone! Sorry for not updating in a while. Thank you for voting! I'm actually suprised that some people have read my fan fiction. I'd expected nobody to but I guess not! :)

"Oi hiyori... where do you want to go?"

"Yato, hiyori! What about me?" Yukine says.

"Oh! You too yukine, sorry." Yato replies blushing.

"Ooooohh I see. Nevermind! I'm going to play some games. I'll call you when I'm done!" Yukine says. while walking away.

"Are you sure Yukine?" Hiyori yells.

Yukine just nods and walks away.

"Baka... going off by himself... Oh well! Let's go Hiyoriiiiiii!"

Hiyori smiles and screams of excitement as Yato grabs her hand and takes her to a ride.

"I-I think i'm gonna throw up.." Yato says with a face as if he was going to. "Yato, it'll be alright just hang on!" The ride starts and Im just waving my hands in the air and laughing while Yato screams like a little girl. And finally, the ride stops and Yato runs to the trash can to throw up. I run to him laughing and grab his hand. Yato looks at me and I soon then realized that I grabbed his hand, I start blushing and let go quickly. 

"Huh? Hiyori?" I try to laugh and act like none of that happened, until Yato grabbed my hand again and said "Hiyori, lets get something to eat. Im starving here!" He runs with my hand in his and I blush a little more. We grab a bite from one of the fair booths and sit down. "Yato shouldn't we call Yukine? It's starting to get dark. We never know what could happen to him." "Im sure he's fine, but i'll call him." Yato replies. 

"Hello? Yukine? It's time for us to leave now." 

"Ok, Yato. Where are you?"

"We're at the entrance, Hurry yukine."

Yukine arrives and we all walk home laughing and talking with eachother about random stuff and old times together as friends, and then arrive at my house. Of course, I let Yukine and Yato stay since they have nowhere to go. We all have a little snack before going to bed. I go up to my room, change into my pajamas, and jump onto my bed. Yato and Yukine came up to my room and says "Goodnight Hiyori, thank you for today and for letting us stay tonight!" to me before I sleep. I smile and say "Goodnight". I then hear Yato and Yukine having a conversation in the hallway and pretend I'm asleep.

"So Yato? You know I left you two so you can spend time with her, right?" 

"Y-yeah Yukine... thank you"

"Yato's got a crush... How was your day with her?"

"It was fun, though throwing up in the trashcan probably made her grossed out"

I continue to listen smiling and blushing, then I fall asleep.

SO YEAH SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE FOREVER LOL UM THIS CHAPTER ESPECIALLY FOR THE FIRST PROBABLY SUCKS BUT YEAH