Chapter 12 - Phil POV: First day of school

"6:30𝙖𝙢"

"𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡 𝙋𝙊𝙑:"

"Alarm Clock - 𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜!"

*Phil - Ughh.. its 6 already!?*
"I whispered shouted"

(Phil - Stupid clock)

"I tiredly stood up and turned off the stupid clock 'Heh if Mary was here she would have thrown it across the room ... Again' "

"I then slowly walked towards my closet and opened it"

"I then grabed my uniform and a towel 'Hm?' I noticed what looks like Black goo? Yuck)

(Phil - I should report this to Principal UN later)

"I then walked to the bathroom and closed the door thinking"

(Phil - This will be a long day)

--------------

"𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙋𝙊𝙑:"

"Alarm Clock - 𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙞-"

Mary - Shut up!

"𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥!"

"I Angerly thrown the stupid clock across my room 'UGH. And i was having a nice dream to' "

Mary - Ugh what day is it??

"I then opened my phone and almost chocked on air 'SHIT!' its Monday today i then quickly stood up and ran to my closet i grabed my uniform and a towel and then sprinted to the bathroom"

(Mary - Mondays are the worst!)

"𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥"

"𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡 𝙋𝙊𝙑"

"I was then walking with Joe to Magic class aparently we have some of our classes together! 'Atleast i have a friend with me' I thought. We then both arrived! Joe opened the door and walked in he whispered to me to follow him and So i did. Once i step inside all eyes we're on me i felt a bit uncomfortable but i pushed those feeling aside and calmly smiled"

(Phil - Why are they staring at me!?)

"Joe then softly elbowed and smiled He then showed me to my seat i thanked him and watched him as he walks towards his seat i sighed as he puts his feet on his table and leans back i wondered if he even felt emberassed but then realised its Joe we're talking about he wouldnt give a damn"

"Suddenly someone sat to the right off seat I decided to glance at who it was and widely smiled when i realised who"

Phil - Indo!

Indo - Hey Philip! How u doin?

Phil - Im doing good! What about you?

Indo - Fine until Malay hit me with a pillow earlier
"Indo scoffed"

Phil - Oh? Why'd he do that?

Indo - To wake me up
"Indo rolled his eyes"

Phil - Pfft! Atleast it wasnt a clock

Indo - Have you gotten hit with a clock too?!

Phil - Yep Mary always throws the clock across the room! Somerimes she even hits me with it!

Indo - Yup sounds like Mal to me!

Indo - But anyways. Have you seen that photo?!
"Indo said looking straight at me"

Phil - Photo? What photo?

Indo - You havent!?

Phil - Cut to the case Indo what Photo are you talking about