18 - ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

Jiho pov:

I packed some of the clothes, supplies, and food with me. I was going to run away. I can't stand this life anymore.

I left the house quietly and went to the subway. I was going to a different district of Seoul, Itaewon, and hanging around there. I would come back home in like two weeks or so. It wouldn't be that bad. I had enough money for a cheap motel, food, and other stuff, so I was good. I just wanted to take a break from reality for a week at least. I got on the train to a different district. Once I arrived at my destination, I went out of the subway and tried to get a taxi to go to the motel. I was waving my hand till a taxi appeared in front of me. I got in the back seat of the taxi and told the driver where I wanna go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip (still Jiho Pov):

I finished unpacking and took out an outfit and started to get ready.

My outfit:

I got out of the motel started to walk around the marketplace and started to eat some street food

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jaehyun POV:

None of us could find Jiho, so today we all decided to check all around Seoul districts. Since there were 25 districts in Seoul all the boys had to look for her. Some of the boys brought their friends to come and help us find her. I was in bed when Taeyoung Hyung came into my room and told me to get ready to find Jiho because somehow Renjun and chenle found out she was in Seoul. I decided to get ready took an outfit and left the house.

My outfit:

I decided to get a taxi and go to Itaewon

I decided to get a taxi and go to Itaewon. I took a backpack filled with clothes, some money, and my electronics. If I couldn't find Jiho in one day, I would stay in Itaewon till I found her. I got a motel and then went outside. I saw the stationary store and decided to go in. I started to look around till I found a couples matching keychains.